chapter 17 the beginning of my success

The night for the annual announcement arrived .

I was really panicking.
Aden .

What ,what is it wifey .

Am I forgetting something,I said while looking at him in an unsatisfied look.

Baby calm down ,you're gonna be fine plus you look sooo beautiful tonight,I feel like making you mine.

I giggled, thank you honey but I have a party to attend and I wish you could come with me.

Wifey I can't but guess what.

What?..

Well am the special guest .

Wow really ....I asked in a surprised tone.

Yes but you will be living first and yes one more surprise...

What is that.

Kaltain will drive you in my silhouette.

Whattt??.....!!!!really .

Yes so shuu go out before youre late.

I ran out before turning back ,I almost forgot ,I tiptoed on my feet and gave him a kiss and yes he kissed me back.

I gatta go honey .

Why did you just make me want you.

You can always have me darling infact tonight.

Tonight huh he repeated in a dangerous tone .

I ran outside immediately as always kaltain opened the door for me and gestured me into the car . I took his hand and he led me into the car.

     I got there a minute after 8 .
I was sitted at the first row ,same as Jessica. And what's great was Gina was sitting beside me ,it felt good to have her beside me.
One thing I noticed was that Adam was missing .

Everyone was busy greeting each other ,chit chatting and giggling.

           At the mansion.

Aden are you going to that party.

Yes why do you ask.

Well am not used to this place so am just thinking maybe you could stay home with me.

No I can't, I can't miss this ,it's my wifey's day I would never miss it for the world.

Arghhhh , Adriana grithed out under clenched teeth.

        What's Soo good about this Victoria that Aden is sooo Inlove like this . No Adriana don't think that ,Aden is Inlove with you and only you ,no one else. Well since he won't stay home with me then I will go there with him.

Well Aden I was thinking well since you can't stay home with me how about I go with you.

Aden stared at her for a moment before slowly nodding.

      At the party.

Gina slightly touched my hands while giving me a reassuring smile ,she knew what I wanted ,she knew my dreams .

I took a glance at my watch and realized it's 9 : 00.

Welll ladies and gentlemen,a host said. Today we all have come for the annual competition for the top three Winners of the  exam  held in Devin university.
As we are here I would like to introduce our special guest.

Whose that,one of the  students asked from down the stage.

Just as they were talking ,a man approached me .

Hello pretty girl.

Hi plsss do I know you....