Jaemin now also joined our conversation loudly and I noticed in the corner of my eye how he carried Renjun over his shoulder together with Jeno.
"What else are we fucking supposed to do?"

My heart contracted instantly as I watched Renjun's head fall forward almost lifelessly, his brown, sweaty hair sticking together while hiding his unconcious face.

"Bring me home", I answered quickly and hoped that they would listen to me because of the time pressure.

"What even- We can't just take you to your damn home."

"Yes you can-"

"Guys!", Jeno now attracted our attention and nodded again in the direction of his wounded friend.
"We need to fucking hurry! Renjun is losing way too much blood!"

"Fuck", I heard Mark again, but couldn't see him due to my position. I didn't have to see him though since one could clearly hear his frustration and tension in his voice. "We'll take both of them to the headquarters."

"Wait, no-"

"Okay", Donghyuck interrupted me and before I could try to fight back, his arms already found their way below my back and knees.

Despite my enormous weakness and the constant pain, I tried to wiggle my body back and forth to get rid of the brunette.
The older one, however, only stabilized the grip around my hurt body and lifted me up in bridal style without any further ado.

"Chenji, go get Jun. Were taking him back to the headquarters as well. I'm pretty sure Taeyong would like to have a little chat with him." Mark automatically nodded in the direction of the unconcoius boy who had just tried to kill me, the two younger students immediately following his orders without questioning them.

"Let's get going", the ravenette then signalled the others to finally move while he went ahead to keep the doors open for his friends.

Against my protest, Donghyuck quickly started walking, making his way out of the theater while I desperately tried to convince him of bringing me home.

"Let go of me! I don't want to-"

"Shut the fuck up and let us help you! If you don't want to go to the hospital, then you're coming with us. It's as simple as that."

Frustrated, I let my head fall to the back of my neck, knowing that Donghyuck wasn't about to change his mind.
My whole body was still shaking continously, while the wound on my hip slowl turned the stain my top into a deep red.

Despite it all, I had only one tought...
I was fucked.

I had really done my best to protect myself and my identity, but in the end it hadn't been enough.
I had been too weak again and couldn't save anyone on my own.

Automatically, tears began to form again in my eyes and without me noticing, I held onto Donghyuck and started to pull him a bit closer to me.
The pain and the feeling of my own incompetence really pushed me to my limits and if I had let my current emotions take over, I would've broken out in a bitter and frustrated sob.

Despite his hurried walk, Donghyuck had noticed what kind of expression was gradually reflected my inner feelings and before I knew it, he looked down at me while still hastily carrying me in his arms.
A slight grin formed on his lips and although he tried to look slightly cheeky, he couldn't help but look lovingly into my eyes.

"I know it's probably not the right timing, but... damn... blood looks good on you."

If my heart wasn't already racing, it was definitely after this statement.
No matter how hard I tried to get rid of this stuborn guy, he just wouldn't leave my side... and the more I thought about it... the more I enjoyed his presence.

"If it wasn't for the terrible pain in my hip, I would've cut your head off."

Even with my typical grumpy and threatening manner, Donghyuck couldn't prevent himself from smiling genuinely before a small chuckle left his rosy lips that sounded like music to my ears.

"You know, for once I actually believe you."

 Okayyy I really wanna talk some more but I'm just on my way

Butttt, I just wanna mention that I cut my hair today, got second ear piercings and I am going to color my hair violetta tomorrow
I feel like I just broke up with a guy and am changing my look because of that😂😂 but I am an independent woman who just loves stuff like that😌👍🏼

Thank you all so much for supporting this story though🥺 I didn't expect so many to like it

Have a great day, I love y'all💚💚💚