Chapter 2

New chapter yay🙆‍♀️

Again, there might be some mistakes but I'll try my best 🙈💕

Yawning, I poked around in my breakfast, supporting my head with the palm of my hand

Yawning, I poked around in my breakfast, supporting my head with the palm of my hand. I didn't need to look into the mirror to know that the circles under my eyes were darker than the night, whereas my hair pointed in all directions as if it was struck by lightning.

As usual, I could not motivate myself for another school day. Especially not when I knew that there were gangs out there, harming each other and innocent citizens. The thought of having to go back to school after the previous night was completely ridiculous.

A soft sigh escaped my lips and I thought about our current situation.

Neo City had been filled with fear and violence for many years now and all because of the existence and rivalry of gangs. Altogether there were three of them, who had gotten hostile a long time ago.

On the one side there was NCT, a group acting like the noblemen of the city, punishing and hurting anyone who didn't bow to their will- Wannabe leaders who smiled during every fight and every obstacle.

On the other hand there was SVT and compared to NCT their members were mainly psychotic sadists who loved to spread chaos and terror. They were the biggest problem of the city, their only goal to be at the top of it. They were unscrupulous and did not bother to stop killing people on a whim.

Both gangs have been in a constant battle with each other for 5 years, trying to get rid of one another. So far neither of the two groups had been successful, suffering from many deaths and injured members on both sides.

And then there was the last gang of the "big three"- the DRGNS- pronounced like the word 'Dragons'. Unlike NCT or SVT, we have only been around for 2 years due to a tragic and horrible event that had happened around that time.

We were a group of 15 women whose only aim was to prevent any actions of the other two groups.
In a city so full of crime, we wanted to protect those who could not protect themselves, even if it meant being in the midst of a battle led by self-centered men.

"You did a great job last night," the voice of our leader ripped me out of my thoughts and I watched as she sat down next to me with a smile.
"We've put all of the weapons in the armory, you're welcome to pick out anything you like."

"I will", I grinned happily at Yeeun and took a bite of my food.
"After my performance at the club, I definitely deserve this. I wish I could wash the memories out of my mind and forget about dancing in front of Lee Donghyuck."

An icy shiver ran down my back, followed by the feeling of disgust. Next time one of the other girls could do the job.

"What are you doing after school? Soojin and I were going to check on NCT and on how they will act after her loss yesterday. From what I heard they-"

She stopped for a second and I eyed her suddenly tensed up body.  

"Yeeun... Is everything okay?"

Confused, I pushed her into the side when I noticed her staring and horror-filled look. It wasn't directed at me, but at the television behind me which was broadcasting the daily news as usual.

"Fucking hell", it now came from Olivia, who was sitting just a few seats away, also staring at the TV. Before I knew it, all of the 15 girls, who, like every morning, were having breakfast together at the gigantic dining table, had their attention focused on the reporter, who seemed to be standing in front of a gigantic pile of rubble.

"Isn't that Inchang High School," I asked in shock while my eyes stared widely at the screen.

Inchang High was one of the few private schools in the city and as well as an all boys school.

Well... it had been one yesterday... if I looked at the pictures now, I would say the exact opposite.

The whole building had collapsed and there was only rubble and ashes to be seen. Dozens of ambulances were parked around the destroyed school, while police officers and doctors searched for injured people.

" (...)-because of the planned sports festival, the school has opened their doors early in order to let their students prepare themselves.
But instead of an energetic celebration, the morning has turned into a tragic event that leaves the whole city in shock.

It is not certain how the explosions occurred, but it is assumed that they are connected to the activities of  SVT.
There are about 19 injured students and teachers, 6 more students are dead. (...)"

As if my body had been paralyzed, I sat frozen in place, trying to process the information while the hate and rage inside of me only grew bigger and bigger.

I'm really trying my best but after reading this... I'd like to cry T_T😂 so sorry
This is so much English and I'm really confused about the tenses

BUTT 🍑 I'm not giving up
Hopefully some of you will support this story hehe🙈~~