Chapter 1

Jacob's P.O.V.

What a nightmare! My soon to be brother-in-law, that's how Sky refers to our relationship, is going through my house like a mad man because yet another thing has gone wrong with the wedding plans. He's gone all Groomzilla, I chuckle to myself.

"What the fuck is so funny Jake?". Oh yeah, did I mention, that is Sky's pet name for me. He continues his tirade, "The seating arrangement is completely off now. Do you know how many people are going to be at my wedding? Do you have any idea how long it took to perfect this seating chart?"

It's pretty early, around 8am, but here he is flipping out now pacing my kitchen in his pajamas. I wonder how long it'll be before Jeff gets here. I chuckle again and Sky throws a murderous glare over at me. Then I hear the turn of a key at my front door and smile assuming it's my best friend and pretty much the closest thing to a brother I have.

Then my smile completely falls. He walks in and seems startled that he's not alone. Dustin, my house cleaner. God, if Sky hadn't barged in having his tantrum I would've been gone already.

It's so hard for me not too look at him. Dustin in small for his age. Although I know he's twenty five years old he looks as young as Sky. He's about 5'8", swimmers build, burnt auburn hair and the clearest grey eyes I've ever seen. He's gorgeous and this is why I avoid him.

As he enters, I hear Sky squeal out, "Oh my God there's a mini you!" Then I watch him run over to Dustin only to get down on his knees. Then I see him. It's literally a very tiny duplicate of Dustin. "Who's this?", Sky asks the tiny boy and then Dustin speaks. "This is Aiden my little brother."

Dustin then turns to me and says, "I'm so sorry. Aiden's daycare fell through so I was forced to bring him with me. He won't be any trouble and it won't happen again."

I had to take a breath before I responded. I couldn't understand what was happening. I just knew that the sound of his voice resonated off my skin causing it to tingle. Oh God I have to leave. "It's fine. We were leaving.", I said as Sky got up.

Aiden was hiding behind Dustin looking so adorable that he pretty much had Sky whipped. As we started to leave the house Sky turns around and says to Dustin, "I'm inviting you to my wedding but I think your brother could really help me out. How old is he?" "Three. Why?", he responds. Sky then manages to surprise me by saying, "I would love it if Aiden could be my ring bearer."

What the...was the only thought going through my head.