[96] Dean Thomas/Seamus Finnigan

Seamus and Dean when you pull of a totally badass move

You were apart of the Y/H quidditch team, as a keeper. You were quite good at it also, if you really wanted to,you could go far in quidditch, like professional far . Students from all houses would come to watch you play and be amazed by your skills.

Two of these students were Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan, your two best friends. They have never missed one of your games and still were amazed by your skills.

It's was now the seventh game of the season and you were versing Y/H/R (Your house rival), Y/H was currently up by 10 points and you could tell that the snitch was going to be caught soon.

All you needed to do was stop the chasers from getting any other goals. While you were in your head thinking about the game you didn't notice the bludger hurtling towards you.

Before you could move out the way the bludger hit the side of your broom, pushing you off it. You were able to grab the broom before you hit the ground, causing people from the stands to 'oooooo'.

While this was all happening a Y/H/R chaser was heading towards the goal with a quaffle. The chaser threw the quaffle, you got a good grip on the stick with your elbow and swing yourself into the broom hitting the quaffle out the way.

People in the stands began to scream like crazy, what you had done was unbelievable. You looked up to best friends to see them also screaming.