[28] George Weasley

George when he meets the new ghosts of Gryffindor

You and Fred had both been killed during the Battle of Hogwarts, the death of you and Fred had affected many people, but not as hard as it had affected George. George had lost his best friends which happened to also be his twin brother and Girlfriend.

You and George would spend countless nights talking about your futures and how you were both going be with each other to the end of time. This all drastically changed in the span of about 15 minutes, just like that you and Fred had been killed by Death eaters.

For the months leading after the battle, George rarely comes out of his room, and he was heard crying many times a day. His life seemed like it was going nowhere, and despite the help of the rest of the Weasley family, George didn't do anything.

That was until now...

George's POV

George had received an owl from Neville Longbottom one of Ron's oldest friends and Herbology Professor at Hogwarts. George began to read the letter:

Dear George,
Earlier this morning Nearly headless nick was finally accepted into the Headless hunt after many years of rejection. Nearly headless nick has been replaced with two young ghosts, and upon request, they have asked you to be the one to show them the ins and outs of the castle. Although this may seem like a strange request as you haven't been at Hogwarts since the battle, everyone at Hogwarts believes you are the best person for the job. Please head to Hogwarts ASAP.

Thanks,
Neville Longbottom

Although as strange as the request to show two ghosts around a school he hadn't been to for a couple of months was, he decided it might be good for him to get out for once.

-

George was now standing out the front of Hogwarts, he was a little nervous but yet he felt so happy to be there in fact the happiest he had been since the loss of you and Fred.

He began to walk towards the entrance hall when he spotted Neville standing in the doorway.

"Hey George"Neville said happily
"Hey Neville" George replied
"Okay so the Ghost is waiting for you in the Gryffindor common room, the password at the moment is Butterscotch. All you really have to do is show them around the school and whatnot, just introduce them to everything." Neville said
"Okay I'll head up there now them"
"Also George I'm really glad you came, I think you are really going to like the new ghosts"

George slightly smiled at Neville and then began to walk up to the Gryffindor tower. As he was walking around he began to remember all the amazing memories you, Fred, and himself had made in those halls. He felt himself tearing up but forced himself to stop as he didn't want to have a bad impression on the new Ghosts. He finally arrived at the Gryffindor tower entrance,
"Butterscotch," George said at the painting of the fat lady. The painting opened up and George made his way into the common room.

As George was making his way through the portrait hole he heard whispers, in the corner of the common room standing with their backs facing George were the two ghosts, one boy and one girl.

"Umm hello I'm George and I umm will be Ummm showing you around," George said

For a few seconds, there was silence, the ghosts kept their backs facing George. Slowly they turned around to face George, he never thought he would see you guys again.

Your POV

You and Fred turned around to face George, you didn't know if he was going to come or not as the request Neville sent him was quite odd, to say the least.

George stood there absolutely still, as tears filled his eyes.

"Hey Georgie," You say

Tears began to fall from all three of your eyes, you and Fred began to make you way over to George.

"I thought I had lost you both forever"
"Well, you going to wish we weren't here because we are now going to haunt you in your sleep wooooooo," Fred said trying to imitate a ghost (Despite being one)
You and George began to laugh through your tears.

The Troublesome trio was back.

A/N I was quite sad making this one, but anyway hope you enjoyed it :)