[57] Molly Wealsey/Order Of Pheonix

Mrs

Mrs.Wealsey when she bids you goodbye before leaving to go to your mother.

You were to become the newest and youngest member of the order of Phoenix. Usually, kids of your age and experience wouldn't be eligible to join, but you were different.

You were to become a spy for the order, you would be destroying the death eaters from the inside with the help of the order. You were the only fit for the job as you were the only one the dark lord and his death eater servants would trust.

That was due to you being Bellatrix's only daughter.

You despised your mother ever since you found out what she had done. You never sent letters or visited her while she was in Azkaban as you just purely didn't want anything to do with her.

But now she had escaped Azkaban and had been trying to make contact with you, most likely to make you join the death eaters.You kept ignoring everything she was trying to do to get in touch with you.

That's when the order of Phoenix contacted you, they were going to add you as a member and use your connection to the dark lord as a way to infiltrate him. You accepted despite the dangers as you were determined to take down the dark lord and your mother.

Over many weeks you worked with the order on contacting your mother and arrange for you to stay with her in Malfoy manor before leaving for Hogwarts in a month or so.

Today was the day you would be leaving 12 Grimmauld places and traveling to Malfoy manor to see your mother for the first time in 15 years.

You packed all of your belongings and walked down the stairs to the bottom floor where the rest of the order was waiting.

"Now remember we will be meeting next Saturday at You know where to discuss what you have heard, "Mr. Weasley said

"Yep got it"You replied nervously

"Now if you need anything, just send maverick. He is a pretty good owl so he shouldn't be caught or lost"Sirius said

You nodded your head,

"Awww come here," Mrs. Weasley said while bringing you into a hug. Over your time with the order you had grown a specially close to Mrs. Wealsey, she was like the mother you never had.

"Now you stay safe okay? If things start to go haywire you know where to find us" Mrs. Weasley said while still embracing you in a hug

"I will Mrs.Weasley"

She parted away from you slightly and smiled at you. You smiled back before she let go. You turn around and begin to hug everyone else and bid your goodbyes.

Now it was time.