[90] Oliver Wood (Request)

Oliver when he gets distracted during a quidditch match

When you first arrived at Hogwarts you didn't have a big interest in Quidditch, that all changed when you meet Oliver Wood. In a couple of months, you went from not knowing anything about quidditch to being an expert.

You and Oliver had first been accepted into the Gryffindor quidditch team in second year, he was an amazing keeper while you were an amazing chaser. Then during your third year, you got into an accident with a bludger and were permitted not to play again for your safety.

This didn't stop you from coming to every single quidditch game. It was now yours and Oliver's 6th year. You two had begun dating in 4th year and have been strong ever since.

It was a cold winter morning when you got up to go down to the quidditch stadium to watch the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff game. You made you way down to the stadium with one of your Ravenclaw friends (who was also supporting Gryffindor for this game).

You grabbed a seat in the stands and waited for the game to begin,

"Guys, gals and nonbinary pals welcome to the 5th game of the season between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff!" Lee Jordan announced

The players were out and the game had begun, you spotted Oliver up at the goals and smiled at him. Oliver winked back at you before he was pulled back into the game by a Hufflepuff chaser trying to score. Oliver was able to stop the goal.

It was now 15 minutes into the game Hufflepuff was up by 20 points and the snitch was not yet caught. Once again a Hufflepuff chaser was flying down towards Oliver with the quaffle in his hand.

Oliver once again stopped it,

"WO WO GO OLIVER"You yell

Oliver looked over at you and smiles, that's when he was hit by the bludger. He went sailing towards the ground at quite a fast speed before hitting the ground with a loud bang. You ran to the front at the stands and looked down over the edge,

"You okay ollie?"You yell

"Never better" He groans

You laugh, he was such an idiot.

Request by: Roxy_Michelle