[72] Umbridge

Umbridge when you walk in for your detention

You are best friends with the Weasley twins, and let's just say it is amazing. You all have the best of times with each other and always seem to be laughing, they protect you like a sister and love you with all their hearts.

But, something that also comes with being best friends with the Weasley twins is the sort of situations you all get yourself in. On multiple occasions, you find yourself in detention serving out your punishment for a prank you had pulled earlier.

This time was an example of this, you and the twins had pulled an amazing prank but sadly you were caught. Being the good friend you were you didn't drag down the twins with you meaning you were the only one to get a detention. Today you were serving detention with Umbridge, this would be the first detention you have had with her.

You walked into her office to see her sitting behind a desk looking all sweet and innocent, but everybody knows that's far from what she really is.

"Good afternoon Miss/Mr/Mx L/N please take a seat," She said gesturing to a chair in front of her.

You sat down and began to look around her very PINK room. She then placed a black quill and a piece of parchment in front of you, you knew what this was. Earlier that week Harry had shown you what he was given as punishment and discribed this very object as the thing that did it.

"What do I write? how many lines?"You ask rather impolitely

"Please write I will not break school rules as many times it takes for you to understand what is being written" She replied

Boy, this was going to hurt, but you went in for it and began to write on the parchment. You turned over your hand to see the writing appearing on your hand in cuts. You wrote the same line three more times before Umbridge asked you a question.

"Do you understand yet?"She asked

You looked her in the eye, you knew if you gave in at that point you would give her exactly what she wanted. Power.

"Oh no not just yet I believe I might need to write some more maybe then I will be able to comprehend that I must not break school rules" You answer

You saw her eyes flash with anger, this made you quite proud. For the next hour and a half, you kept writing lines until Umbridge forced you to leave to get dinner. You have her a look of hatred and for a second you could see a look of fear in her eyes.

You knew at that point you had broken her, you would be the person who could bring her down. You got up and left the room and began to walk towards the great hall, it was about half an hour after dinner had started so the halls were empty.

As you walked into the great hall an eruption of whispers started, you looked at your arm. You had totally forgotten about that, after about half an hour in Umbridge's office your arm had gone numb. You were to busy psyching her out to remember that you now had cuts all up your arm and some of your shoulder saying 'I will not break school rules'

Now that you were thinking about it again your arm began to hurt quite a lot, I guess the numbness and adrenaline were disappearing. You quickly walked over to the twins, who were staring at you in disbelief.

You sat in between them, they stared at you for a minute longer before erupting into yells.

"Are you okay?"

"I swear to God I will kill Umbridge"

"Guys guys calm down, I'm okay could u just borrow one of your jumpers? So I could you know cover my arm up?"You asked

Fred pulled off his famous Weasley sweater and gave it to you. You pulled it on and looked at the twins,

"I think I broke Umbridge," You said

"You did what?!"They said in unison

"She afraid of me now, I could see it in her eyes. I was the first student not to give in to her punishment, I was the first student to rebel against her" You said

"You know your amazing right Y/N?"George said

You smiled before the boys brought you into a sandwich hug, which hurt a little as they were pressing against your arm but still nice.

After that night word spread quite fast about your little detention with Umbridge. She avoided you at all costs now, she was truly scared of you. Before long you had got the nickname the rebel, and with your newly found powers of being able to scare Umbridge, you were able to pull off even more pranks, help the DA, and many other things.

You became the girl/boy/they who rebelled