[49] Young Sirius

Sirius when he sees you after you both had a fight

The previous night you and your boyfriend Sirius had had a fight. The fight was about something so little, yet it felt like so much worse.

It had been just less than 24 hours since you fought and you hadn't seen or spoken to each other since. You hated it and so did he, you just couldn't stand being away from each other.

You were sitting in your dormitory replaying the fight over and over in your head.You needed him, the same as he needs you.

You just couldn't take it anymore, you were going to go find Sirius and you were both going to work things out. You walked down from your dormitory and went to the place you thought Sirius would most likely be. The place you two spent 80% of your time, the third tree along the lake.

You set off beginning to walk to the spot, as you made your way outside you spotted a figure leaning against the tree. It had to be him.

You continued to walk until you were about 15 minutes away from Sirius. For a few minutes you both just looked at each other, you had missed each other so much.

In a split reaction, you ran over into Sirius's arms and began to cry. He held onto you and you felt his tears hit the top of your head,

"I am so sorry Sirius, please forgive me," You said between sobs

"No no Y/N don't say sorry, I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I missed you so much," Sirius said

For a few minutes, you stayed in each other's arms missing the feeling of being together.

"Let's never fight again" Sirius suggested

"Deal"