[70] Young Severus Snape

Snape after being embarrassed in front of everyone by the Marauders

You were best friends with the Marauders you loved them with all your heart but sometimes they would take things way to far. Today was an example of that, while walking to your history of magic class with the rest of the Marauders you came across Severus walking the opposite way.

One thing led to another and the boys had used the slug-vomiting charm on Severus. Although it was just a joke, you hated to see him upset, I mean anyone would hate to see there crush like that. It was hard having a crush on someone your friendship group hated, seeing Severus getting picked on, and not being able to do anything about it was one of the worst feelings in the world.

Severus stormed off the opposite way rounding the corner and disappearing from sight. The boys were both laughing at what they had achieved, boy all you wanted to do was slap the living daylights out of them. The Marauders began to walk off towards the History of magic class, but you stayed still,

"You coming Y/N" Sirius yelled

"Oh I'll be there in a second I'm just going to the bathroom" You replied

You walked it in the other direction trying to look for Severus until you came across an empty potions classroom with a lone body standing over a cauldron. You walked into the classroom,

"Whoever you are please leave," Severus said while still facing away.

"It's Y/N Severus"

"Go away Y/N," He said before pucking a slug into the bucket next to him.

"I um just want to apologize for what they did to you back there. It was really uncalled for and I um"

"You don't have to apologize for something you didn't do Y/N"

You took in a deep breath and walked until you were facing Severus,

"What other ingredients do you need to finish the antidote for the whole slug thing?"

"Oh there isn't a potion antidote it just wears of overtime, I thought I would just stay here until then," He said before picking up a slug yet again.

"Well I'll wait with you until then"

For the rest of the afternoon, you and Severus spent your time talking with the occasional slug vomit. You both actually had a lot in common, including a crush on each other ;)