[85] Weasley Twins

The Weasley twins when they find out they pranked the wrong person

Your family and you had recently moved from America to Scotland due to work your mother was offered with the ministry of magic. This meant that you also had to move schools from Illvermony to Hogwarts and today was your first day at this new school.

You had arrived at the train on time and bid goodbye to your parents before finding a semi-empty compartment with two girls in blueish robes. You didn't talk to them but you overheard that their names were Cho and Mattia. After a long train ride in pretty much silence, you arrived at the Hogwarts station, where you took a boat ride with first years despite being older than them.

When you arrived at the castle some of the other first-years started to walk down a hallway towards what looked like a giant hall. You trailed behind not looking forward to sitting on a stool in front of the whole school.
You suddenly stopped in your tracks when you heard whispering, thinking it was nothing you begin walking again as Hagrid and the first years were quite far ahead of you now. Just as you were about to walk off something cold and slimy fell on my head drenching your head and your robes. You stood shocked with my mouth opened not knowing what happened,

"Omg, George I think we got the girl that came from IIvermorny"You heard someone say.

You turned your head towards the voices, not even a second after you did two identical-looking redheads came out of the shadows. They began to laugh at the sight of you, but you were still in shock so you just stared at them.

"Ahhh we are sorry for dumping Molasses on your head," said one of the redheads who was trying to contain his laughter

"That was supposed to be for our brother Ron when he came back out of the dinner hall," the other one said.

"I must say the molasses does make your Y/E/C eyes stand out though"

At that point, you didn't know why you did it but you just burst out laughing for what reason?
You don't know.

"Oh thank god she's not crying"

"I hate the ones that cry"

"Despite only knowing you for half a minute we can tell you are someone, we would like to be friends with"

Hearing the word friend made you smile, and for some reason gave you a confidence boost.

"Well, my name is Y/N L/N and it's a pleasure to meet you," You said while sticking out your hand

"I'm Fred," said one of the redheads while shaking my hand

"And I'm George," said the other one shaking my other hand

"Well at least you didn't get a boring welcome like all the other newbies"

"You got a Weasley twin welcome"

You all laughed, at that point, you knew my time at Hogwarts would be a great one