[75] Draco Malfoy

Draco when he tries to get your attention

Draco and you had been secretly dating for around 6 or so months now, and surprisingly no one had found out. You kept it a secret not because you both didn't want to tell the world about your relationship but because you were a Gryffindor.

Not that being a Gryffindor was bad but it was just the whole rivalry thing. You and Draco both agreed that the reason there was such a big rivalry between Gryffindor and Sytherin was the fact that the two houses were just so similar, but anyway, that's beside the point.

Since you both were from different houses and were rarely seen away from your friends (unless in your common rooms) you hardly got time alone with each other. So, you and Draco had come up with a plan to allow you both to spend time with each other without being seen together.

This plan although it might sound dumb works quite well, this plan included apples. Whenever one of you wanted to hang out together one of you would eat an apple very discreetly in front of each other. Once the other noticed you would both excuse yourselves from wherever you were and meet up in an empty classroom.

Today you were out in the care of magical creatures with the Gryffindors and Slytherins, you were listening intently to Hargid when you heard a loud crunch. Everyone else must of heard it too as you all looked behind you to see Draco eating an apple.

He looked at you for a couple of seconds,

"Hagrid I forgot a book I'll be back," He said before walking off towards the castle.

How were you going to do this without looking suspicious?

"I umm Hagrid could I please go to the bathroom please," You asked

"Sure thing Y/N" He replied

Well, you pulled it off, now to Draco.

A/N Apologise I low key went on a mini hiatus but I'm back ahahah!
I will be posting 6 imagines today to make up for my hiatus.