[88] Remus Lupin/Sirius Black (Request)

Remus after not seeing you or Sirius in a long time

Being apart of the Black family was hard, not only did you hate the way your family had to be 'pure blood' but you, just like your brother didn't feel like you fit in.

But, when you arrived at Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor along with your brother Sirius, you created a new family. You had never known family until you met the Marauders, you had created not only friendships with James, Peter, and lily but a strong relationship with your brother and even a realationship with Remus.

Everything was perfect, that was until the death of Lily and James Potter. You and your brother had been accused of the murder of your best friends. Luckily for you, you escaped and went into hiding, Sirius was caught and sent to Azkaban. You just disappeared from the face of the earth. You felt horrible, not only did you leave your brother but you left the love of your life.

For the next 12 years, you went by the name Erica Longhall, you didn't dare visit your brother or Remus as you feared going to Azkaban. You felt lonely and helpless, but that was until you caught wind of a new DADA Professor at Hogwarts and later your brothers escape from Azkaban.

You knew that Sirius would try to find either you or Remus so you needed to work out a way to have both you and Remus in the same place. That is when you came up with the idea of turning into an animagus, a red Persian cat.

Lucky for you, you didn't have to brew the potion due to already being an animagus to help Remus. Your plan was all set out and was working out perfectly, you had been brought by a Hogwarts student who also happened to be your nephew's friend. You weren't Harry's Aunt but you spent so much time with him during his younger years that the title just stuck.

Anyway back to the plan, you had made your way to Hogwarts and found Sirius. There was a little reunion and let's just say you cried a little...well actually a lot.

You then had to try to get Remus attention, which you succeeded in. This is where you lead up to the current point in time, you and Sirius were waiting in the Shrieking Shack.

"This brings back some old memories," Sirius said

"Sure does" You reply

"You nervous to see Remus again after so long?"Sirius asks

"Yeah I'm just nervous he won't be attracted to me no longer" You reply

"How could I not be attracted to you?!"A recognizable voice said.

You turned around to see Remus leaning against the doorway of the room you were in. You ran into Remus's arm and gave him a long and passionate kiss,

"I missed you so much," You say

"I missed you more," He says

"Promise that we never leave each other again," You ask

"I promise you my love" He replies

Sirius coughed,

"Sirius" Remus said before bringing him into a hug.

For a couple of hours, you all caught up on your lives before trying to figure out a plan on how to get Harry's attention. You also needed to get his friend Ron as you knew his Rat was none other than Peter, the real murderer of the Potters.

"Let's go get this bastard," You say

Request by: millieOooooO

A/N Hope you enjoyed!
(I'll do your Sirius request tomorrow!)