01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I

Zacznij od początku

"No pizza for you!" Walking over to you, he snatched the pizza from your hand. "Neither for you, Y/n," Sensei Wu walks back in front of the ninjas.

"But what have I done?" You pouted, glaring at the wall like it had done something wrong.

"To reach your full potential, you must train," He advised, gesturing to no one.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation?" Kai commented. "I thought that was pretty insane,"

"Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold," Sensei Wu sighs disappointedly at his students. Deciding that this conversation is too dull for your liking, you walk out of the room, crashing into Nya.

"Y/n, Lord Garmadon is back!" Nya informs, causing your eyes to widen. "He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village. We have to tell the Ninjas!"

"I'll meet the Ninjas at Jamanakai Village!" You grabbed your throwing knives, quickly rushing down to the Dragons Cabinets. "Hey, Adalinda!" You greeted your dragon.

Her scales appear to be wood, with light green leaves that take the shape of spikes on her head running down her tail. A few white roses decorate those spikes. Her wings, though appearing cute and weak because of their petal-like shape, were strong enough to destroy a town. E/c eyes are meeting champagne pink ones.

"Garmadon is back?" Adalinda question, you had never found it weird that you could understand animals (even if dragons are not animals, you consider them one). You had been able to since a young age; that should have been your first sign that you had inherited that. Yet what can a three-year-old know about the dangers of the world when she had just discovered that she could understand the cat that wonders around her garden?

"Come on, girl, we must get to Jamanakai Village!" Climbing onto Adalinda, you rush towards the village. "Why do they take so long? If Garmadon is back, they would not help much," You utter.

"I feel you; those dragons are also trailing behind," Adalinda comments as you get down. Soon enough, the four slow dragons touched down at the outer edge of Jamanakai Village, their respective Ninjas hopping off and immediately started to argue,

"Ha! I was second!" Kai exclaimed victoriously.

"Ha-ha-ha! My feet were down before yours!" Cole counters, rolling his eyes.

"Nope. None of you guys are faster than me!" Jay argued.

"You were all disillusioned! It was me!" Zane exclaimed; though he wasn't shouting, he was still arguing.

"Guys, you can fight who got here second, later. Right now, focus on the civilians!" You called, gesturing towards the sizeable group of people running in terror. Finally stopping their argument, the Ninjas turn their attention toward the sound of dark and evil laughter. The Ninjas walk in holding their weapons tightly, ready to attack "Lord Garmadon," as they were told. Channeling your energy ready to attack, you summon an emerald-green katana, staying close to the Ninjas.

"Stay sharp, fellas. Whatever happens, never let your guard down!" Everyone hears an evil laugh as Kai warns, bringing down his mask. Slowly, the shadow moved towards the ground as the laughter raised an octave. The laughter and shadow turned out to be owned by a young boy wearing a black sweater with a ribcage printed, a hoodie concealing his golden-blonde hair. Quickly realizing that this wasn't Lord Garmadon, you stood down.

"It is I, Lloyd Garmadon!" A young boy shouted, jumping on top of the fountain.

"Lloyd Garmadon?" Jay asks the rest, lowering his Nunchucks.