06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?

"Money, money, money, that bees and honey,"

Bees & Honey - Bonus Track - Rina Sawayama, Coco Morier

0:05 -o————— 1:42

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

"But life is not fair, even when you do what you are supposed to do, life has a way of making you feel pain like you have never felt before,"

(Third Person P.O.V.)

The Destiny's Bounty passes a mountain as Mr. Hitachiin, on a bicycle with improvised wings, emerges from the clouds, holding a parcel.

"Wait! Slow down! I have a package for Sensei Wu!" Hitachiin shouts trying to catch up to Destiny's Bounty. In the Bounty, Lloyd was going through different tactics with the boys on how he would defend himself if Pythor or any other snake attacked.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him," Lloyd describes confidently.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control," Cole argues.

"Or, he's already put you in a squeeze," Zane adds, gesturing with his hands.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom," Kai warns him.

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asks eagerly.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost," Wu explains to his nephew.

"Hey, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it," Jay protested with anger and disappointment on his face, directed towards the serpentine. "When I see that snake he will pay, especially with what he did yesterday," Jay adds glaring at the floor.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger," Sensei discloses, pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute," Cole proclaims determinedly, slamming his fist onto the table for effect.

"You're gonna be one of the two most powerful ninjas? Hahaha, don't make me laugh," Kai jokes and the debate of who is going to be the two most powerful ninjas began again, but what the boys had seen to forget was that the prophecy only mention one ninja, not two.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja," Zane argues.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane is that you're weird," Jay retorts and another argument began.