So I'm not the only one suffering after all? It still haunts her? The past still haunts her...

"I don't love you anymore but you still knows how to hurt me."

It's a different level of pain, hearing it from her.

"I'm too coward back then. I'm so sorry for giving up. I'm so sorry, Seulgi."

"I did everything...but you still left...you hurt me and no matter how many times you apologize...you can't mend the thing you broke inside me..." her words are breaking me too much. I heard it late from her...never thought I've never been that responsible with her feelings.

I'm always irresponsible. I broke her life. I agreed to run away with her even knowing the consequences she had with her family. I broke her indeed. And now I'm coming back when her life is all fine without me?

Seulgi hushed and her hand loose its grip on my head.

I adjusted her headrest down to make it more comfortable for her. Then I unbuttoned her sleeves to make her feel comfortable. I stared at her chest when I saw her shining necklace...it's not a pendant...

it was the ring...

I've thrown mine outside years ago, thinking that would help me to forget her and I never found it again.

I tried holding it but Seulgi grabbed my hand. It was as if she felt that I'm about to touch it.

"I can feel when someone's about to touch the most precious thing for me."

I stared at her for too long.

"Did you choose that life or fate chose it for you?" I mumbled. Looking on the face I most loved and adored.

"If you chose not to leave me back then, then I wouldn't have to trust the fate for my own life."

Her right hand cupped my cheeks, I held it before kissing her lips.

If it's wrong, I'm sorry.

Our lips started moving in unity. I can taste the strong liquor from her mouth but it brought more heat in me.

We continued kissing 'till I found myself sitting on her lap, grinding my body on her without breaking our kiss.

I don't care whether she's in her right state of her mind or she's not conscious about what she's doing. I don't care about everything at all.

We parted our kiss as we both catches for our breath.

"Y-You're making me intoxicated..." Seulgi mumbled, "are you for real? Irene...I want to pretend that I'm still drunk but I'm just...just clearly intoxicated by you." she said that brought me to reality.

"Are you real? Am I not dreaming? Am I not hallucinating? Irene..." she whispered.

I tried to got up but Seulgi gripped my arms. Her other hand then grabbed my nape and pulled me back in a kiss. I can feel the tears on her cheeks as our skin collided.

I snaked my right hand on her nape as I holds her bare shoulder with my other hand. Our kisses went deeper once again, it's too aggressive, too bold—we didn't bother catching our breath in split second.