Chapter 18: Survior series

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"If heever passes you again i'll beat him up."She said lifting up her handsand form fists.

"Oh Aj what would i do without you. I feel like your the only girl i can talk too without getting judge about the past."I say.

"well everyone here thinks it was to personal what you said but it's what you felt at the moment.Yeah we all got bashed but still it's for show."She said.

"True and i wanna thnak you for...before i could thank her i run to the restrooms that were close by and punked on the toilet. Lucky no one was here. I heard footsteps. I turn around to see Aj.

"Mar you need to go to the doctor's and find out if your pregnant."She says.

"Aj if i am then my whole career is over. I'm just getting back and Vince wants me to start wreslting next month.I can't have a baby now."I say washing my mouth.

"If you are what are you going to do?"She asks.

"I'm not sure. What is Dean going to think?"I siad.

"I'm sure he would be thrilled."She siad.

"Aj,Dean and i haven;t known each other that long, we just got married and now i have the possiblilty of being prgnant."I siad.

"Just relax now. Don;t work yourself up."She syas.

"Look i have my match in about 5 mintues.after we could go to hospital and see what's up.I'll be there for you. If you son;t want Dean knowing then i won't say anything."She syas.

"Thank you. Your truely a great friend."I said.

"Yeah now just go to my lockeroom and don't Dean see you okay."Let him know your going back to the hotel and just need to rest.She says.

"Alright.Good thing Vince knows i'm under the weather."I said.

We walk out of the restroom and i walk over to her lockeroom. I texted Dean to let him know iwas heading back to the hotel and that i'll see him when he gets back.

After Aj's Match

I couldn't believe Aj lost to Nikki. She had her chance to get the title back but ended up losing thanks to Brie. I knew Nikki couldn't win without her sister helping her. I see Aj enter the room and she seems a little pissed.

"I'm slorry you lost."I siad.

"it's fine either way i'm taking some time off to heal a  neck injury."She said.

"Oh."I siad.

"So you ready to go.I know Dean's macth is next."She siad.

"Yeah l let him  know i was going back tot the hotel.I siad.

"Great et's go."She says.

We left the arena and made sure Dean was nowhere near . We got to her rental and drove off to the nearest hospital. I was actually nervous to find out if i was pregnant or not.

A while later.

Ihad blood drawn from me. Aj and i were waiting for my results until i saw the doctor come in.

"Well Mrs. Good it appears yout pregant. Congradulations."The doctor says.

"Do you know how long i am?"I asked.

"We can do an ultrasound right  now if you like."She asked.

"Yes please."I siad.

"Alright well i'll have you put this gown on and i'll have a nurse escort you to our ultrasound room."She says walking away.

"So you really wnna do this?"Aj Said.

"Yes i have a human being growing inside me. I guess i need to face the facts that i'm expecting."I siad.

I put the goen and a nursee escorted me to another room for my ultrasound

"Alright so just lay down and this might be a little cold."The doctor says as she applies the gel on ,my stomach.

"Alright Mrs.Good, it appears your about 4 weeks along so about a month."She said.

"Is my baby helathy."I ask.

"Yes and i suggest you rest up. you seems a little stressed out right now."She said.

"Well i was just scared about being pregnant nad now i have to ask time off from my job."I siad.

"Oh your Marissa from WWe aren't you."She said.

"Yes."I siad back ."Well i suggest you take time off now. The baby need to be clam as the mother has too.":She said.

"I knwo and thank you for everything."i siad.

"Your welcome."She says.

I chnaged back into my street clothes and Aj and I go to the hotel. I was nervous on how i was gonna tell dean.

"Don;t worry it'll be fine. If he's mad you can always stay with me."She says.

"Thanks Aj."I said hugging her and went to my room. It was time to face the music and hopefully Dean hasn;t come back yet from his match.

As i enter the door i see...

Alright guys i did a little cliffhanbger. What do you think Marissa saw? Tell me what you guys think. And please and comment and Vote