Intro

Jason McCann -

My whole life had been a game. From stabbing someone in the heart to stabbing someone in the back, I've played them all. I was capable of anything. Hell, I was invisible and nothing was going to stop me, I couldn't even stop myself. I lived off of the anger that was constantly fuming within me. I lived off of the hype and the thrill of the moment. I had a way of getting what I wanted, no matter what the cost. I am a badass and that is that.

I am the Leader of Canada's finest gang. I am even known within the states. Stratford was small town which held my headquarters but my territory stretched far throughout Canada. With the background that I came from, I was well known. I crafted guns and bombs, I even formulated the best plans to be untraceable. I wasn't what you would call your typical 'business' man. The 'business' I am involved in is dirty but it paid the bills and I was thrilled with it.

The people around me knew not to mess with me. As long as they minded their own business and didn't cross me everything would be fine. I was a business man after all, I deserved to be respected at all costs.

What I did in my free time was something that made me happy. I messed around with girls that I didn't care to know the name of. I played with their hearts just for the fun of it. I didn't have friends, I didn't need them. I couldn't trust anyone, and I didn't care to try too. The woman I brought home would stay for an hour, maybe more then I would kick them out when I was done. I didn't need them for any longer than that. I used my games as a void, they helped me to escape reality and they became second nature for me.

I had my business partners, they made for a great team. Even though we were all on the most wanted list, we were invincible.

Miley -

Leaving my family behind was easier than you would think. My father only used me as a prop to get advantages in his business arrangements. My father was the one to blame for my kidnapping, and for the rape. He sold me to an old enemy of his so that he could make a treaty with him. That was when I was 16 years old. After that, I moved away from home. My father would call that betrayal but if you think about it, he wouldn't know betrayal if it hit him in the face.

I didn't want to become like my father and I didn't want to work in the same business my father did. Yet, it appeared I had no choice. I was good at crafting knives and creating weapons that would save your ass if you needed it. It wasn't my true calling but the fact that I sold to people that my dad hates gave me a rise.

I had a great business going for me. I didn't have many enemies outside of my father. people respected me. My contacts new that the only person I hated was my father. As long as you stated on my good graces, everything would be fine. I wanted to be strong we than my father. I worked my ass off to be better than him and here I was. People trusted me because I was good at what I was doing.

I was only interested in climbing up the ladder and pissing my father off. I wasn't interested in making friends, or meeting boys. It was everyman for himself. I was a successful women and I didn't need anyone defending me. Maybe there was pieces missed from the puzzle but I was still learning and I was still growing.