Chapter Thirty-Seven

Dear Miley,

I guess I seemed to have had a small piece of hope left. I had hoped you might write me back. I don't want you to feel bad for not writing me back. I get why you haven't. I do have some hope that you are reading the letters I have sent this far.

It has been over a month since I started writing you and I can't believe how good it feels to get my thoughts out of my head. I thought that it might be somewhat helpful to write down how I feel but I didn't think it would be like this. My head is a little bit clearer and I am enjoying having some clarity.

Do you have clarity about us? Do you have any regrets about us? I have all these questions for you and I can't help it. Do you miss me at all? Do you have any feelings for me at all? I want you too. Is that bad? I still love you and there is nothing I can do about that.

There is nothing that I can do about anything. I can't change anything. I can't change the past and I can't fix the present. I wonder what the present looks like for you.

I know that it must seem like I am totally fixated on you and I kind of am fixated on you. I don't want to completely give up the chance of there ever being an us again. I have let go of you and that has been harder then I ever could have imagined. I have let you go but I haven't given up on the thought of our future.

I need to have hope. I need to have faith in something. Even if I am having faith and hope in something that I don't know will ever happen. Its as if I am walking in a dark room, a room that I have never been inside before and a room I never wish to ever be inside again. It's like I am searching for something that I have no clue even exists in the first place. I don't want to give up. I never want to give up.

I'm sorry.

Jason.

(So the new story is in the works. I have the title already. I don't know if you guys are ready for it. lol. Comment and Vote xo.)