Drugged

WARNING! Attempted rape! :(

**********

It had been a long day for Barry. 

And it had been a very bad day.

There had been a bank robbery, but he hadn't been able to save everyone. Two people died. A woman who was in her forties and had two kids waiting for her to come home. And a boy who was 16 and was there with his dad, making a quick stop before heading to his birthday dinner. 

Barry sat at the bar, staring at his drink, wishing he could get drunk. He desperately wanted to get drunk. He wanted to forget. He needed to forget. 

He was on his 12th drink and went to the bathroom, coming back to see a woman sitting next to his seat. 

But he didn't care. 

He paid no attention to her and downed his drink. 

Barry then realized with a dull start, that he was buzzed. Then, he assumed the rest of the drinks he had were catching up to him, and he felt drunk. Really drunk. His mind was foggy and everything was a blur. 

He vaguely thought that maybe he had enough to drink for one night, and clumsily made his way out of the bar. As he passed an alley, he suddenly felt himself shoved into it. 

"Hey cutie," a melodic voice said.

Barry looked at the person who pushed him, and saw that it was the girl who sat next to him in the bar. She was tall, a bit chunky, and had shoulder length brown hair. Barry frowned at her and tried to get around her, but he was so out of it that all she had to do was blow on him and he'd fall over.

"Leave me alone," Barry grumbled.

The woman pouted and pressed Barry against the wall. "Hmm, no."

Barry tried to push her off of him, but he was weak and the woman was quite strong. The woman reached down and unzipped Barry's pants. Barry tried to pull away.

"Hey now, don't do that." She said, working her hands into places Barry didn't want them. 

"Stop, please," Barry whimpered. 

She continued to touch him and do things that would scar Barry. 

"No, please." Barry whimpered again.

"You heard him," a new voice from behind the woman said, "Stop."

The woman gasped and whipped around to be met with a man in a parka holding a cold gun to her face. Snart punched the woman in the face, knocking her out. Then he ran over to Barry, who was slumped against the alley wall, crying.

"Come here Scarlet," Snart said, "I'm not going to hurt you." He gently reached out, and when Barry didn't flinch away, he took it as an invitation. He pulled off his coat and wrapped Barry in it.

Snart helped Barry stand up and walked him over to his car. He got him into the passenger seat and buckled him up, then he drove back to his safe house.

"Come on Barry," he said. 

Barry snuggled into Snart's side, relishing the comfort and feeling of safety it brought him. After getting situated on the couch, Barry fell asleep. 

Lisa walked into the room grumbling and rubbing her eyes, "Lenny, why are you making so much noise?"

"Shh," Leonard hushed, "He just fell asleep."

"Who?" Lisa said, now wide awake. She glanced at the couch and saw Barry Allen sleeping on it. "Why on earth did you bring him here? He's a police officer for crying out loud."

"I found him in an alley," Leonard said, "being raped."

Lisa inhaled sharply, "Who the f-"

"She's taken care of." Snart said, "I knocked her out and then messaged the manager of the bar, since we go way back. She'll be arrested." 

"That bitch." Lisa spat. "How could she do something to someone so lovable?"

Snart raised an eyebrow, but shrugged nonetheless. 

"I'll talk to him in the morning. For now let's go to bed."

***** LINE BREAK *****

The next morning, Barry woke up slowly. He heard two people talking in the background, but he didn't recognize their voices. He shot up and his eyes widened when he saw the Snart siblings.

"Look who finally woke up," Leonard said.

"What am I doing here? Did you kidnap me?"

"No," Leonard said, "I found you in an alley."

The events of the previous night flashed though Barry's mind and he curled into a ball.

Len looked at Barry sadly, "You remember?"

"Yeah," Barry said softly, "I remember."

Lisa set a plate of scrambled eggs in front of Barry, "Eat up."

"Thanks," Barry said, scarfing down the eggs.

Lisa left, leaving Barry and Len alone.

"So, Barry," Len said, "What happened last night? I thought you'd be more guarded."

Barry swallowed, "It was a bad day." he said sharply.

Len sat there, waiting for him to elaborate.

"There was a robbery," Barry said, "Two people died."

Leonard nodded his head, understanding, "And you blame yourself. And you wanted to forget."

"Yeah, except normally I can't actually get drunk." Barry said, exasperated. "But apparently I can get drugged."

"Well," Len said, "If you ever need someone to pour out your heart and soul to when you fail, give me a call."

Barry raised an eyebrow and grinned, "Sure thing." Barry stood up, "Well, I'm off. Thanks, Len, for... everything." 

Len nodded.

Barry smirked, "Told you there was good in you."

Then he raced off.

"Cheeky bastard."

**********

A/N- Yay! Snart! *Get's Legends of Tomorrow flashbacks and starts crying*

Tomorrow you get to read Hostage. Coolio.

Love y'all! :)