Chapter 25: Springs notice

Start from the beginning

R3: ... R... R1s!

R1s: Hm?

R1s stopped on her tracks to listen to what R3 had to say, however she stayed silent also for a small period of time while she processed what she wanted to say.

R3: Uhm... Are you, are you sleeping well? I don't see you around the dorm anymore

R1s: Hmm do I? That's a good question, won't think about its answer though

She said plainly, R3 stared at R1s who rested her arms behind her back and decided to start walking back into the base again.

R1s: Worry about yourself now R3

She said, making R3 look down at the ground and take a deep breath, the last time she tried to talk with her the same thing happened.

"R1s you sure are charging up? I don't see any info on you getting charged in the main station"

"Hmm, do I now? Perhaps, though, you should be worrying about yourself not charging up for guard duty"

R3: ... This ain't my role model...

She muttered to herself a bit angered at how everyone in her family acted now, but she couldn't blame anyone, to be honest, she was the first one of them all to snap, the first one to go ballistic on her sisters, so she didn't have the right to even think about confronting her sisters now, all those thoughts, however, were shrugged off as by the shake of her head from left to right as she then resumed guard duty by walking back to the bunker-like structure said before and leaning against the wall of it, looking aimlessly from left to right, right to left, watching over for anything that may be approaching the base's main gates.

·····

Raisa: So where is that call of yours that was supposed to be directed at me yesterday evening?

Nadya just sighed, knowing she couldn't counter Raisa's scolding this time as it was her fault for forgetting to say something about the document brought to her yesterday.

Nadya: Guess I forgot

Raisa: Oh you definitely did, thank god they should arrive by evening and not now in the morning, agh... So? What about it? Have you even read through it?

She said staring at Nadya who just kept her yesterday stance, all focused on Nikolay, although not for long as she turned her head around to look at Raisa.

Nadya: Just let them come, put them under one of the big dorms, and do as we did with the R sisters

Raisa: What? No! What about their ids? Their scan! What about the reports!

Nadya: Don't yell so much in the morning, it will make you age faster

Raisa: ...

Nadya: Good, now with that out of the way you can go away right?

Raisa: Oi Nadya... Don't you think you acting a bit too cocky lately?

Nadya: How so?

Raisa: Oh I don't know, maybe acting like we don't care about him and you just cross us out of the list as not worth talking to, could you at least, just at least show a bit of decency when around us? I'm kinda getting tired of your shit you know?

Nadya: Ho, did your SF past bite you now? Perhaps your anger control module is rusty? Or are you gonna become Sveta now?

Raisa approached Nadya, closing the gap between them, and leaned forward with a face full of anger that stared at Nadya, Nadya, however, didn't flinch, her face was cold as ever, lacking emotion as ever, and her blank eyes weren't an exception.