Xander POV

On the other side
of the school...

It was lunch time and I was heading outside since I needed a smoke but I had promised Harlow I wouldn't. I was craving it. Something to clear my head. Clear my thoughts...

I needed a distraction and this was my way of getting it. A way of calming my nerves.

When you go out the back of our school it has a big area of grass where you can chill with your friends. There some benches, trees and what not.

I was about to pull out a smoke when my eye caught something or shall I say someone.

Bryson sat under a willow tree reading a book, while eatting his sandwich. But he was by himself that made me sad how he just sat here by himself. There was no one outside at all.

It was like I had no control over my body. The next thing I knew I was standing infront of him. Just watching him, he hadn't noticed me yet. I took a deep breath.

"Hey Bryson right?" Oh God I sound like Jordan. What is up with me.

He looked up and blushed when he saw me standing infront of him.

"Ye hi Xander." He said shyly which made my heart flutter.

"Can I sit?" I pointed to the spot next to him.

"Um..ye sure." He moved over a bit.

I sat down beside him leaning my back on the tree.

"So watcha reading?" I asked a lot of people don't know this but when I was younger I use to be a book worm.

"To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee" he said showing me the cover.

"Oh thats my favourite book. I don't know how many times I've read it." This is so awkward.

He sighed and started talking looking me in the eye. "Look Xander what do you want? Guys like you don't be nice to guys like me. Do you want me to do your homework or maybe be your___" but I interupted.

"What do you mean guys like me? Not everyone in this world is an asshole. I saved your ass the other day. I came over here because it looked like you needed a friend." I was so pissed off that he thought bad about me. I got up  and started walking away.

"XANDER!" He shouted.

Then I felt someone tug on my arm and I turned around to see Bryson holding onto my arm. He let go once he realised what he was doing and blushed.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I'm just not use to people being nice to me or wanting to be my friend." He whispered the last part looking down. My heart clenched at his last words.

"I want to be your friend. You can sit with me and my friends and my brothers. I'm sure everyone would love to get to know you." My eyes softened.

He looked up and smiled at me.
"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Really." I laughed

"If you want we can stay out here for today since it's nice out and for once the whole outside is free." I chuckled which he nodded and we made our way back over to our original spots.

"So are you going to the dance tomorrow?" I asked looking at him. Taking in his every feature.

"Um..I mean I don't know..them things were never really my thing." Frown placed his precious face.

"You can come with me. I'll pick you up if you want?"

He looked at me hope filled his eyes and his frown turned into a perfect crooked smile. Which I loved.

"I guess I'll come." I smiled back at his answer.

We then both just sat there looking at the veiw infront of us. Even though it was just the school building.

We sat there for the rest of lunch talking to eachother. He started being more of himself and not being so shy. When I was with him all the nerves, all the thoughts disappeared.

But I was still confused. I had this new feeling. Did I like him?

There we go Chapter 34...

So this chapter was kind of short I think. But then again it is events leading up to the dance.

I'm sorry but I just love Harlow and Levi. Also I can't wait for the next chapter. It's going to eventful in a good way I think? Oh well..

To be honest I don't know how many chapters Friday will be since I want different povs for the night and how everyone got on. I'm hoping two. But I also have other things coming up aswell.

What do you think of Harlow and Levis relationship?

What do you think the boys will say to Levi?

What do you think of Bryson since you got to know him a bit more?

Or what about Xander?

Any theories??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)