Chapter 1

"speaking" - Person speaking

'thoughts' - Person thinking

actions - Story is in place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi

I gaze upon the picture slightly and suddenly I feel emotions overwhelming me. There's a swarm of all different types of emotions. Sadness, heartbroken, stressed, and rage could be felt within deep inside. 

Suddenly.. aggresive knocking was present.

"Who is it?! I was clear to tell that I wanted some peace for at least 5 minutes of my day."

"Itachi.." Kisame, the mysterious man that was knocking on the door starts chuckling. "We both know you're just staring at the wall all alone despite being so great all the time."

"Shut up. I believe I also told you to not act like you're smart when you're talking to me Kisame."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Hurry whatever your doing up." Kisame replies walking away from the room.

I slowly started pulling out an kunai. It was rusted towards the end but still sharp as ever. Once a year this special kunai only gets taken out on a specific day. 

"I swear... I'll kill them.. I'll kill who killed you.. I swear."

"Hurry up!" said a faraway voice that oddly sounded like Kisame's voice.

I put back the kunai in the sealed box, got up and made my way out.

'What is this odd feeling...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------