Fansign| Kim Taehyung

Requested by yashu_kth 💜 

I looked up at the building with my ticket in my right hand. Girls and boys were laughing with one another as they entered the building. I took a deep breath before following soon after.

As I entered Life Goes On played through the speakers. My heart began pumping even faster, my hands became sweaty. I clung onto the small gift that I brought for Taehyung, as it begun to slip out my hands.

I made my way to the queues that began to form and waited patiently. I felt so alone being here by myself as most people that stood around me were in groups of two or more people.

For a while the queue was dead still. No one moved a muscle, people started to wonder what was going on. But as I looked up from my phone groups of seven were being allowed into a room. I took a deep breath as the line moved, I was getting closer and closer.

I could hear more music playing from the other speakers that were in the room. Girls and boys were screaming, laughing and shouting for their bias. I was never the shouting type of person, I kept myself to myself.

"Can I have the next seven people in please" a security guard shouted to another employee for us to be send in. I followed a pair of boys and made it into the room. I looked to my right to see BTS all sat up at the table talking and signing their fans's merch.

But there he was. Kim Taehyung, my bias. His smile made me smile, for me it was love at first sight. (Refer to photo above)

I opened up my bag and pulled out my Album for them to sign. "Next please" a worker spoke to me. I was up.

I walked up the little steps to be greeted with Namjoon. "Hey, how are you" he spoke whilst smiling. I handed him my album, "I-m g-good thank you" I stuttered slightly.

Strangely as myself and Namjoon were talking I could feel a pair of eyes on me, sticking to me like glue. Out of curiosity I looked to my right to see Taehyung looking directly at me, my heart skipped a beat. He was taken out his trance by Jimin snapping his fingers in front of his eyes, I giggled at his reaction before turning back to Namjoon. "T-thank you Joonie" I smiled before moving onto Jin, J-Hope and Suga.

As I thanked Suga and moved onto Jimin who was seated next to him. I saw Taehyung look at me yet again "Hello cutie" Jimin giggled. "H-hi" I whispered. He signed my album and looked gently into my eyes as I did with his. He took my now less of a sweaty hand and intertwined our fingers. "We love you very much" I blushed at his comment. "Come on Jimin. It's my turn" Taehyung spoke in jealousy.

I untwined our fingers and smiled at Jimin one last time before moving onto Taehyung. "Hey beautiful" I felt so weak at the knees by his comment, keep yourself together Yashu I told my inner self. "How are you today" Taehyung asked smiling a boxy smile. "I'm g-great thank you" He lifted his hands and gently cupped my rosey cheeks. "Ah your so adorable" As I lifted my hand to hold onto his I remembered that I was still holding onto his gift. "I erm. I b-brought you this. Open it when your home" I said whispering the last part. I handed him a small grey gift bag. He smiled widely as he took the bag, was he blushing too?

"Thank you so much. I'll open it when I'm hone" he said winking. "B-but can I open the card?" My eyes widened slightly, "erm no open that later too" I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him as he read my letter to him. "What's your name?" "Yashu" I replied happily. "That's a gorgeous name" he says with a smile. "Thank you" I giggle. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, was this seriously love at first sight.

As Taehyung was about to speak we heard a cough from the side of us. I looked over to see Jungkook smirking at each of us. I looked down to see that mine and Taehyung's hands were unintentionally intertwined. "I erm. E-enjoy your present Tae" I said shyly before moving onto Jungkook. "Hey" he smiles.

Taehyung's POV:
We looked down to see our hands intertwined. As I was about to speak Jungkook coughed snapping us back to reality.

I think I just fell in love. She was so beautiful, her smile and everything. "E-enjoy your present Tae" she said shyly before moving onto Jungkook who greeted her with a smile.

I had to get to know her. I couldn't let her go. Within the few minutes of knowing her I just felt something in my heart.

Before the next fan came over to me I ushered a worker to come over. She stood next to me with a smile. I leaned close to her ear and whispered. "The girl that's with Jungkook keep her behind for afterwoods. Give her a VIP pass to see me" The girl nodded and waited by the exit for Yashu.

I smiled in happiness. I was going to see her again.

Your POV:
I smiled and laughed as I spoke to Jungkook. He clearly noticed how me and Taehyung were acting towards one another and he took that to his advantage. I blushed every second, "T-thank you Kookie" I said before leaving. He leaned over the table and hugged me, his scent and his touch made me smile. "Bye" he waved.

As I walked through the door a girl a little older then me stopped me. "Taehyung told me to give this to you. Wait around until we finish and give this to security" She handed me a ticket and walked away. I stood in shock and confusion, was this a prank to get me into trouble. As I looked up from the ticket I saw Taehyung looking over his shoulder looking directly at me with a smile. He winked before turning back around.

Few Hours Later

I waited on a bench outside as people exited the building. Some were in floods of tears, some were screaming and some were blushing like mad. I tightly held onto the ticket as I then headed back inside.

"Oh sorry Miss the meet and greet has finished now" a security guard told me from afar. "Oh no I was given this" He walked over to me and I showed him my ticket. "Oh right apologies miss. Follow me"

I followed the man into a long corridor. The sound of our shoes on the floor echoed along the walls. He suddenly stopped causing me to walk into him, I gasped. "I'm so sorry sir" He chucked. "It's ok miss. You can go inside when your ready" We were stood outside a room, nothing was on the door to indicate who was inside. He man smile at me before walking away.

I knocked on the door and took hold of the handle opening the door. As I walked in no one was to be seen, "H-hello" I whispered. Putting my bag down my eyes were suddenly covered up, I squealed. "Hey hey, it's me" I immediately calmed down when I recognised the voice.

His grip loosened and I turned around slowly. Once I saw how close we were I gasped, holding my hand over my mouth. "T-Taehyung" He smiled and pulled me into a warm and tight hug. I relaxed into his hold, our arms matched one another's bodies, his head rested so perfectly onto mine. Butterflies flew in my stomach. "I'm sorry Yashu, I just couldn't stand seeing you leave and not seeing you again" I was shocked by his sudden outburst. "I want to get to know you more. The second I saw you I felt something I've never felt before. It's so hard to explain but I know that I can't cope without you being in my sight" I blushed.

He lifted his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Say something princess" he gently spoke. Looking into his eyes I couldn't speak, nothing came out. But all I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and lean in to place a soft kiss onto his cheek. I closed my eyes expecting to feel his warm cheek but I felt a pair of lips on mine.

"I like you Yashu" He smiled. "I like you too Taehyung"

A/N- Sorry for making you wait, hope you enjoyed this Yashu💜

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments on this book, I really appreciate it.
~G❤️