Photograph| Jeon Jungkook

As the sun beamed through my curtains and birds chirped outside I woke up from my deep slumber.

Today was my first full day in my new neighbourhood and I was excited. I got myself ready, had breakfast and headed out making sure to remember my camera.

I've always been passionate about photography, it's been my escape, Through the good and the bad

As I walked along the streets I saw kids playing in the park and people sat at the cafes laughing and catching up with friends and family.

As I headed further into the park I saw all kinds of different people, people drawing, people doing yoga and a few other people with cameras. I smiled and breathed in the summer's day fresh air.

Jungkooks POV:
As I held up my camera and continued to take photos of the wildlife someone caught my eye. I smiled. I held up my camera and took photos of her, I zoomed in and out taking different types of photos. I felt like a creep taking photos of this random woman but to me she was a piece of art.

She was an angel.

As I looked through my lens to take one last photo I saw she was looking straight down the camera, my heart stopped. I slowly held my camera down to see her smiling at me which I happily returned.

She looked away blushing, I held up my camera and took the photo.

My heart fluttered every time she smiled. I wanted to speak to her.

Your POV:
He was cute, he had black hair and the most amazing smile. I even caught a glimpse of his tattoos and piercings, which drew me more towards him. As he took photos of the nature around us I couldn't help but snap a quick photo of him, I smiled once I saw what the outcome was. My portrait skills were getting better

My heart fluttered every time he smiled. I wanted to speak to him.

After spending a few hours in the park I decided to pop into a local cafe and grab a hot chocolate before heading home. As I opened the door the bell echoed through the shop.

"Hello, how are you today? What can I get for you?" A young man greeted me. I smiled "Regular hot chocolate please" "Make that two" I lifted my head in confusion, as I looked to my right I saw the boy from the park, my heart melted at the sight.

"Coming right up" the boy behind the counter spoke. "Hey camera girl" he said grinning, he had the cutest bunny like smile. "Hey camera boy"

"Two regular hot chocolates for the cute couple" My eyes widened. "Oh we're not.." "Thanks Suga, see you around" I immediately became very confused. "Wait you know each other" they smiled. "Drinks on me. See you around Jungkook" I took my drink off the counter and left the cafe.

I pulled my camera strap over my shoulder as I walked down the street. "Hey wait up" I stopped and turned to see camera boy. "Aye...you walk fast" he said out of breath. I chuckled, "What's your name? Or shall I call you camera girl?" I smiled "Y/n, and I assume your Jungkook" he blushed. "I saw you taking photos of me earlier" his eyes widened, "I erm sorry..." I continued. "No it's fine, I got some photos of you too so your not the only one" I said winking.

"Well how about we meet same time tomorrow and we can exchange photographs." My heart started to race. "Sure, I'll see you tomorrow camera boy" I turned on my heel and headed home, "It's Jungkook" I smirked and turned back "I like camera boy, it's got a nice ring to it" I waved walked away.

The next morning

I woke up smiling, I did my daily routine and headed back to the park to meet Jungkook. I breathed in the fresh air as I walked down the street and sat on the park bench.

"Hey camera girl" I was taken out of my daze and looked up to see Jungkook smiling. "Hey camera boy" I smile back. He took a seat next to me and gave me an envelope. I raised my eyebrows, "What's this?" "Just open it" he giggled. I opened it to see the photos that he took of me yesterday, my eyes widened. "Wow these are amazing kookie" Crap. I coughed "Sorry I mean Jungkook I didn't.." "Your so cute. It's alright" He said brushing some hair away from my face.

Suddenly he was leaning in. He placed a soft kiss onto my right cheek. I blushed and looked away smiling like a idiot. "So where's my photo" he smirked. I pulled my camera out of my bag and showed him. He smiled. "Your amazing" I chuckled "Thank you, I don't usually take photos of people so this is one of my firsts"

"Well I'm more then happy to be your model" he said cupping his face. I nudged his arm. "Sure thing" We laughed.

For the rest of the morning we sat on the park bench getting to know one another. Turns out moving to this new neighbourhood was a good choice after all.

But then I came to realisation

I've just met the most amazing person all just from one photograph.

~~~
Thank you for all the reads and votes on this book so far, I'm so greatful. I hope you've enjoyed the first three imagines. There's many more to come so please stay tuned and follow me for more updates.

Grace 💙