Collapse| Park Jimin

As I made my way into the BitHit Entertainment building a sudden rush of dizziness flew through me. I stood outside and held onto the stairs handles as I saw black dots come into sight. My grip tightened, my knuckles turning white. "Keep it together" I whispered to myself.

I gathered my thoughts and carried on making my way in. I pressed the button on the elevator taking me to the tenth floor, which was were my husband Jimin was.

As the doors opened I felt the warm air hit me. I wiped away the trickles of sweat that started to run down my face as I walked along the hallway. The closer I got to the studio I louder the music became, I knocked on the door and waited.

I came to realisation when I knew they wouldn't hear me knocking due to the fact the music was so loud. "Come on y/n get it together" I whispered to myself. I slowly opened the door to see all the boys dancing in the middle of the room. Once I closed the door they all turned their heads towards me, smiles rising on their faces. "Hey guys. Hope you don't mind me popping in?" "Of course not" the Maknae and my bestfriend of the group Jungkook said.

"Jagiiii" Jimin ran up to me, picked me up and spun us around in a circle. I giggled at his goofyness, but as he put me down I began to see more black dots come back into sight, I started to feel off balance. I closed my eyes tightly to try and wash it away. "Y/n. Are you ok?" Jimin asked concerned. He held onto my cheek, I fake smiled "Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" "You just seem off? Do you feel ok?" I kissed him. "I'm fine baby. Don't worry about me"

I bit my lip as Jimin turned away walking back to the boys. I lied straight to his face. We never lie to each other.

I suddenly felt sick and nauseous. I held onto my stomach. "Babe I'm just popping to the bathroom I'll be back shortly" I shouted to Jimin.

But before he could reply I'd already left the room running towards the ladies toilets. I ran in, locked the door behind me and vomited into the toilet, my body began to shake as tears fell down my face.

What's happening to me?

After I came out of the stall I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. My face was pale, my eyes were red, my lips were swollen and my eye sight was blurry. Before leaving I splashed some water on my face to wake myself up again.

As I headed back towards the studio I felt my body give way. I collapsed onto the ground.

Jimin's POV:
"How long ago was it that y/n went to the bathroom?" Jungkook asked in worry. I pouted. "It was about twenty minutes ago" Namjoon spoke up. "You should go and check on her" Taehyung also spoke. "But I can't go into the ladies toilets.."

Our bosses assistant suddenly barged into the room stopping our conversation "Jimim, come quick it's
y/n she's collapsed" My heart sank, I dropped my microphone and followed her out of the room, the boys following close behind. As we walked down the hallway I saw paramedics surrounding my wife. "What happened?"

"She's ok Sir, her blood pressure seems to just have dropped dramatically. We need to take her to hospital to have some tests done" I nodded. As I followed the paramedics out to the ambulance I held onto her hand not letting go.

Few hours later

I woke up to someone shaking my body, I opened up my eyes to see a man in white. "Mr Park?" He asked smiling. "Yes" "You may now see your wife, follow me"

Once we entered the room I saw my beautiful wife with wires attached to her body. "So as the paramedics told you her bloody pressure dropped dramatically. After all the tests she's come back positive. Congratulations Mr Park" I stood confused. "Positive for what?" He chuckled. "She's pregnant Mr Park. Your going to be a Dad" he patted my back. "I'll leave you two alone" He smiled at me before leaving the room.

I took a seat next to her, and held onto her hand kissing it.

Your POV:
My eyes fluttered open, I was blinded my bright lights. I looked around to see wires attached to my body, I felt someone's presence to my right. I saw my husband smiling at me with tears in his eyes. "Jimin?" I whispered. "Why didn't you tell me y/n" I looked at him confused. "Your pregnant baby, I'm doing to be a daddy and your going to be a mummy" Excitement flew through me.

As he leaned forward to kiss me a knock came on the door. A man dressed in white entered. "Mrs Park, glad to see you awake. I'm sure your husband has just told you the great news congratulations" we smiled "So that will make sense as to why you've been sick and feeling nauseous. Also your blood pressure dropped dramatically which caused you to collapse so please keep up with eating the occasional sugary foods. But other then that the baby is doing great" I nodded "I will doctor, thank you so much" He smiles "I'll check on you in a few hours"

Once he left the room Jimin kissed my forehead. "From now on your going to be by my side, I'm not letting you out of my sight. Plus I want us to share this moment every minute of everyday with you" he said while placing his hand onto my stomach.

"I love you Y/n. Thank you for making me a daddy" I began to cry "I love you too Jimin, thank you for making me a mummy"

armyyyyyyyjimin ❤️