Lost| Park Jimin

While writing this story I listened to 'Sweet Night' sung by Taehyung and it made me cry.

It had been 5 months. 5 months since I've been in contact with him. By him I mean by boyfriend Park Jimin.

He'd left to go on his worldwide tour leaving me home alone. He thought it would be best for me to stay home rather then the manic situation of the tour.

But things began to change...

He started to forget me.

But I still had to carry on with my life. Constant doctors appointments and taking medication 3 times a day was hard.

3 months ago I was diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the dreaded C word.

I couldn't bare telling Jimin. Even though before he left for the tour he said we would never be apart. Well. That was a big fat lie.

Flashback:
"I love you Y/n" he cried. I wiped away his tears. "I love you too Jimin" He cupped my cheeks. "I'll only be gone for 6 months. It will fly by" "Yeah for you" I stopped him, "I'll be home alone" he giggled. "We will text and FaceTime everyday. I'll make sure of it princess" I smiled. "Be safe ok" he said while kissing me forehead. "I'll love you forever and always y/n" "forever and always Jimin"
End of Flashback.

I sat on the sofa watching Netflix and as usual I got hella bored. I decided to go on Instagram but the moment I opened the app, I regretted it.

He's seriously forgotten about me

I dropped my phone and began to cry.
Since when did I deserve to be treated this way?
He broke my heart.

As the days went on the more weaker I became, I stopped taking my medication, I stopped going to doctors appointment and I stopped wanting to live my life.

1 month later.
The day Jimin returns home.

Jimin's POV:
I unlocked the door to my home to smell fresh senses. "Y/n. Baby?" I shouted as I placed my keys down. I walked into the living room to see it spotless,  I walked into the kitchen to see it spotless and I walked into our shared bedroom to see it spotless.

I continued to shout her name but there was no reply. She must be working I thought to myself. I'll wait around.

As I headed back into the kitchen I saw a note on the side.

My Darling Jimin.

By the time your reading this you'll be home, which I'm very happy about. But where am I you question? Well. I'm in heaven now. 3 months after you left I was diagnosed with cancer, I didn't want to tell you because well. You told another woman you would love her forever, meaning you forgot all about me.
I wish you the best in your life Jimin, marry the most beautiful girl and have the most beautiful children.
Grow old together and cherish every moment and every day with your family.

I'll be watching from above smiling down at you on your greatest achievements. Sorry for not being the best girlfriend, I'm sorry for everything.

I love you forever and always.
Y/N

I dropped the note. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried. I lost her.

~~~
Sorry if this story was a bit crap.
Let me know if you want a part 2
~G ❤️