Mafia| Jeon Jungkook

I sighed in relief, I was finally home. I locked my car and walked towards my front door opening it up, "Kookie" I shouted as I placed my keys down. I removed my coat and shoes, "Kookie" I shouted once again. I pouted in confusion, "Are you home?" I shouted, but no reply. "That's odd" I spoke to myself.

As I walked into the kitchen to grab a class of water I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up to read.

Dear Y/n. I love you more then anything on this planet, you are my absolute world. The feelings I have for you are the most real things I've ever experienced in my life. The love I had for you is more real then my own, I am so thankful for everything you have done for me. I'm thankful for your endless love, support and your whole heart. But you need to be protected, and you need to be kept safe and away from any harm. That's why I've made the dreadful decision to leave, after reading this do not try and contact me. Do not look for me and do not go looking for answers. I would have blocked your number and so would have the boys, even your brother Taehyung. Hate me, hate me all you want, I couldn't stand seeing you get hurt if I stayed with you. But live your life, continue living your dream job, continue falling in love and have a wonderful husband who will treat you right and keep you safe. I will always love you, forever and always.
Jungkook

I dropped the note and fell to the ground crying my heart out.

Jungkook left me.

Why did he leave? What was he protecting me from? If he truly loves...loved me why didn't he tell me this in person. Why was he go god darn adamant on me not looking for him, was he in trouble, was he not safe? All these questions rattled around in my brain. I had to get answers.

With all the strength I had left in my body I stood up and ran to my room to change into some casual clothes, jeans, jumper and trainers.

As I walked past the mirror I saw my reflection. Red puffy eyes and black mascara staines down my cheeks, I looked like a mess, but I couldn't care less. My boyfriend of 3 years just left me without any explanation.

As I turned back around to grab my phone I caught my jumper on a photo frame that sat on my bedside table. It instantly fell to the floor smashing into tiny little pieces, I sighed. I knelt down to the ground and picked it up, as I did I suddenly burst into tears. It was a photo of Jungkook and myself. It was from our holiday last year to (your home town)

Even more tears escaped from my eyes as I thought back to the holiday we had.

Flashback:
"This is amazing" Jungkook said while smiling as we explored my home town. I giggled "I told you it was amazing. Now come on I wanna show you around" I took his hand as we stopped in all the shops and walked around the park.

"Ahhh ice cream. Can we get some?" Jungkook said while jumping up and down in a spot, I rolled my eyes. "Ok you bunny" He smiled. We walked over to the icecream van and ordered what we wanted, "Here you go, have a nice day" the man said while giving me our ice creams. "Thank you, you too" I handed Jungkook his cookie dough Icecream as I ate my vanilla one. "Oh you have ice cream on your nose" Jungkook told me, I crossed my eyes to look down to my nose, but nothing was there" I looked back at him, "No I don't" 

Suddenly Jungkook shoved his icecream in my face letting the ice cream stick to my nose. "Kookie" I wined. "Get back here you little bunny" I said while giggling as I ran after him.
End of Flashback.

While I wiped my tears away I placed the photo frame back onto my night stand.

BANG!

I jolted up, I immediately stopped crying, voices echoed through the rooms downstairs. "Where is she?" "We have to find her" my heart dropped.

I scurried back in fear. Someone's after me!

I picked myself up and hit in the wardrobe. I covered my mouth with my hands to muffle my breathing. While I stood in silence I heard glass shattering and things been thrown around in the floors below.

My legs began to quiver, my hands shaking, I couldn't see a thing. I was in complete darkness.

That was then I heard someone walking up the stairs, I bit my lip. I was terrified.

Jungkook please help me...

The bedroom door suddenly creaked open. "We know your in here pretty girl"

I closed my eyes tightly, please don't find me, please don't find me. I spoke in my head.

"You silly little girl, thank you can hide in the wardrobe from me?" I opened my eyes in panic, the doors suddenly opened. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I came face to face with a man wearing all black with a mask covering his face.

Before I could put up a fight a cloth was shoved in my face. It muffled my screams, the guy held my neck roughly as the chloroform done it's dreadful magic. I started to fell weak, my eyes were softly closing, my knees giving way under my body making me collapse to the ground. The last time I saw was someone's dark brown eyes looking into mine.

Then I fell into darkness.

——
A/N- So sorry for not uploading this past week, my jobs really been stressing me out. I feel so drained and worthless☹️

But thank you all so much for all the reads, votes and adding this book to your reading lists. I cannot thank you enough, I wanna squish you all☺️
Hope you enjoyed this first chapter😉

Lemme know what you think on what will happen next. Stay tuned!
Love you all
~G💜