My Princess| Park Jimin

Short and Sweet Imagine

As I woke up from my deep slumber I smiled. I leaned over expecting to see my husband of 2 years Jimin peacefully sleeping but he wasn't. My eyebrows frowned, I sat up and ran my hands through my hair. Then my tummy rumbled.

I looked down and placed my hand onto my stomach. "Ok I'll feed you" I told my three month old baby that started to grow in my stomach.

It had been our first night in our brand new house and it was pure bliss. I couldn't have been happier. This was house where we will watch our family grow and grow as a married couple.

I rolled out of bed and headed downstairs into the kitchen. It was a good size kitchen but the only downside was there was a lot of cupboards out of my reach. "Where is the darn cereal" I mumbled to myself. These stupid cravings. As I carried on looking for the cereal I came to realisation. Jimin must have put them in one of the high cupboards, I sighed in annoyance.

"This is going to be a task and a half" I mumbled to myself. I walked over to the table, dragged a chair and placed it in front of me. I stood up on the chair and rested my knees on top of the counter while I rummaged through the cabinets.

Jimin's POV:
As I finished my call with my manager my stomach started to growl, I left my study and headed into the kitchen to see my pregnant wife trying to reach the cereal. I smiled at the sight.

As she reached up for the cereal her top...cough...I mean my top stared to rise up, I clenched my jaw. "Need help baby girl?" I asked smirking, her eyes darted my way with shock in her face.

As she pulled away her body fell backwards, my eyes widened. "Y/n" I shouted. Luckily before she could fall to the ground I caught her in my arms, bridal style. "Aye, Jimin" she sighed in relief.

I placed her down "What were you doing up there?" She bit her lip "I couldn't reach the cereal. So I used the chair" I starred at her blankly "What" she asked slightly annoyed. I pulled her into my arms. "Your so cute princess. Your my little princess" I kissed her forehead. "I'm only 5'2 Jimin, I can't help it" (lol sorry if your taller)

I cupped her cheeks "Just ask me next time if you need my help. You could have hurt yourself, specially as your carrying our baby boy" she looked into my eyes. "I will. But if your not here to help then I won't hesitate to use the chair method. But thanks for saving me. Your my hero" she said placing a soft kiss onto my lips.

She then pulled back looking confused. "Who says I'm carrying a baby boy anyway? It could be a girl" she says looking down holding her tummy. I then placed my hands over hers "It's going to be a boy and I know it" She rolls her eyes. "Ok, ok. If you say so" she smiles "Your welcome baby girl. Now let's have some breakfast I'm starving"