Promises of a Fairytale

Start from the beginning

Geonwu wasn't able to look at the room for long because the next thing he knew, his body was pushed forward and he stumbled down the few metal stairs bellow him. Geonwu's body ached and cries bounced out of his mouth as his limbs smashed against the metal steps until his back finally collided with the dirty floor bellow.

Shivers of pain massaged through his body as he blinked up at the dark ceiling and watched the small shimmer of light, from the hallway, slip into the room. The light was cut off when the door clicked shut, followed by small thuds of Taehyung's shoes hitting the metal steps as he descended down the steps.

Taehyung's face stayed empty and eyes held nothing as he bent down and grabbed Geonwu by his scruff. He dragged him further into the room- struggling slightly as Geonwu screeched and trashed around in his grip. All of Geonwu's efforts seemed futile as Taehyung shut him up with a harsh smack to his mouth.

Geonwu's head flew to the side, followed by his entire form hitting the ground once Taehyung released his hold on him, "You...you're crazy.." Geonwu breathed out, pushing off of the ground and scrambling back, all while keeping his eyes locked onto Taehyung.

The shadows of the room embraced Taehyung, they blended in with the lust of revenge in his eyes and the scowl on the edge of his lips. It played with his blond locks and caressed the chub on his cheeks, until finally sliding down and touching his fingers as he raised his hand towards one of the boxes, resting in the shelf next to him.

The tension and eerie silence slithered into the room from underneath the door, and filled it to the brim. Taehyung's eyes never left Geonwu as he rummaged through the box until his fingers came in contact with something he could use.

Geonwu's breathing quickened and eyes bulged out at the sight of a metal wire hanging from Taehyung's fingers, "Li..listen, we can talk about this. You don't have to do this, man." Geonwu tried to reason with Taehyung- raising his hands up in surrender and pushing his feet against the ground to push himself further away.

But nothing he could say would change the emotion bubbling in the pits of Taehyung's stomach, nor would it change Taehyung's mind that was so set on standing over his dead body. So Taehyung merely peered down at the wire in his hands and wrapped it around his fingers. His legs moved forward and ears twitched as he listened to Geonwu's pleads and desperation of trying to make a deal with the deadly assassin.

"Please, please, I don't know what I did, bu..but I think you have me..mistaken for someone el..else" Geonwu shouted, allowing snot to gather in his nostrils and drip out of his nose. He raised his hand and wiped it away as it touched his upper lip.

Taehyung stopped in front of him, not even blinking at the disgusting sight in front of him. The two made eye-contact and stared at each other for a while- Taehyung's eyes remaining cold and void of emotion, while Geonwu's displayed the raw terror he felt inside.

But despite what Geonwu said or felt, Taehyung turned away from him and manoeuvred around him with tense shoulders and stiff strides. His grip around the wire tightened and eyes found a small place in the wall on the other side of the room as he stood behind Geonwu.

"Plea-"

With a swift movement, Taehyung's hands flung around Geonwu's head and the wire wrapped around his throat. A sharp gasp cut through the air, followed by croaked screams and choking as the wire tightened around Geonwu's neck to the point where it dug into his skin and drew blood.