D-1

3rd person POV

-

For the past week, not much interaction happened between gangs nor between Aera and The Boyz. Time flies and it was already Sunday, a day before the attack. 

-

Location: The Boyz HQ

-

"Since everyone has arrived, let's start the meeting." Sangyeon said. "I hope everyone is prepared for tomorrow night. If anyone needs extra help on anything, feel free to ask for help. We'll discuss how would we break in and other information about the enemy's mansions. I'll hand this over to Aera since she has a greater knowledge of them."

Aera stood up and shared screen with the projector. She said, "For the past week, I've been studying the maps of the territories of different gangs and visited some of them since I'm not announced to the mafia world yet. Girls Generation and Seventeen have their HQ and mansions at different places, and if we attack, no one can escape to another building or place. But for NCT and Lovelyz, their mansions are connected to their HQ, so they may run there if we attack. Someone will either need to find the switch, or hack in order to lock the doors. Seventeen has the same building structure as Girls Generation, and it will be better to break in through the main and back doors for them both since there's not a way to enter the mansion by their rooftop. Their bedrooms are all located on the second floor. And I also think that group of men could surround the area so no one can escape but it's up to your decision. Any questions for now?"

"Why can't we break in through their windows? I mean it may be better cause we can sneak inside their bedrooms." Han asked.

"We don't know if breaking the windows will trigger anything or not. Also, it might be bulletproof glass. It will be better if we just break the doors open." Aera replied. "If no more questions are needed to be answered, I'll continue. Starting with Lovelyz. It will be better to attack from the rooftop and the front door. They don't have a back door, instead a pathway that leads to their HQ which will be blocked. On their rooftop, there's a staircase that leads straight to the corridor where their offices are located. Their offices are located on the second floor. Each member has their own office, and their rooms are also inside their office. Now, let's welcome the last group of today, which is NCT. NCT took me two days to finish because they have so damn many members." She sighed while rubbing her temple and the others laughed. 

"We can never get why they need that many members. They recently announced that two new members were joining. They're called Sungchan and Shotaro. Both are drug dealers." Jennie said.

"How many drug dealers do they need? They already have Johnny, Ten, Winwin, and Renjun." Wooyoung snorted.

"Anyways, back to the topic. They have their own rooms which are located at the basement, second, and third floor respectively. Unit 127 is on the third floor, Dream on the second, and WayV in the basement along with Shotaro and Sungchan. Mark Lee, who is in both Dream and 127, is on the third floor with 127. For this team, I think we should first trigger an alarm, so that they could gather inside the main hall. When they found out that it was a false alarm, they'll let down their guard and will start to return to their rooms. That's when we attack. We'll break in from the main door and from the rooftop. If there's no more questions, that's all I've planned for now. I'll continue to let Sangyeon to host the meeting." Aera said and bowed.

"You should also be the planner or the mastermind. That position suits you!" Dahyun shouted.

Aera returned a smile and sat down.

-

At the end, The Boyz decided that they'll follow Aera's idea and for the other teams, they'll continue to discuss among themselves. The day soon came to an end, and after a few hours, it would be the day.