Attack Pt.2

3rd person POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

"Who's the hacker of the moon?" Kevin asked. "That person or organization must be a moon addict I might say."

"Well, that guy, or maybe organization is very famous in the hacking world." Eric explained. "They hack everyone who appears in their sight, and they are very experienced and strong hackers. They even hacked the government system without exposing themselves. After finishing their job, they leave behind a small logo of the moon, then leave. No one knows who and where they are. People who try to find them fail immediately, and some may experience backlash. That's why I gave up on plotting revenge when I saw the logo." Eric sighed. "I wish I could get them to do business with us and eliminate our enemy mafia group Golden Child. They wouldn't stand a chance compared to their skills."

"Ding!"

"Holy god they sent some message thing to you Eric! Quickly open it! I want to know what they wrote!" Haknyeon shouted out.

Eric hesitantly open the message and read:

Unknown
Dear Eric, thank you for having fun with me :) You're a fun one I must say, I've never found anyone with that good hacking skills for a while now. Others are weak: Just a few minutes and they're down. You have pretty good skills to be honest, but still have a lot of room for improvement and a lot more to learn. Oh well, have fun with the other members of the gang, and be proud of yourself, cause the hacker of the moon gave you a special message ;) Anyways, pray for yourself that you won't be my target again. For the identities of all of you, I'll keep it to myself for now.
Goodbye Eric.

"Feisty aren't they. But I really do hope we won't become their target again or expose our identities to the public in the future or we're doomed. I just found out that they hack for fun and I'm just one of their toys." Eric said.

"Woah damn it's already 2 in the morning." Younghoon said.

"Go to sleep everyone. We have a school to raid tomorrow remember?" Sangyeon sighed.

With that, everyone left the room.
-
§ Time skip to the other day §
-
Aera was sitting at the rooftop alone, using her computer to hack some easy targets while having her break. But suddenly, the alarms went off.

"Shit. Someone raided the school." She thought.
"Luckily I'm just on a one storey building. I could jump down, climb the fence, and run towards Hongjoong for help."

She was thinking which possible gang would possibly raid the school, but her thoughts were stopped when she heard a loud gunshot and a lot of screaming. With the skills and strength she got, she jumped off the building and climbed over the fence and ran as fast as she could but froze when she heard a voice behind her.

"Oh you're not leaving little one."