Argument

3rd Person POV

-

It has already been a week since they started their new training system and not much has changed. The men have sharpened and learned new skills, since they were trained under the leading members, and not their usual trainers. On the first few days, all of the members were tired, since it had been a while that they had intense training, and they also haven't shouted in a long time.

After the first day of training, most men suffered from muscle pain, since they overworked their muscles while training. But as time goes by, their body got used to it, making them stronger.

-

Location: The Boyz HQ

-

"Is your throat okay? You lost your voice two days ago. The rate of your recovery is surprisingly quick. Just after a good night's sleep and you're perfectly normal like nothing happened." Sangyeon asked.

"Never been greater. I have packets of lozenges in my pocket and in my bag, so it won't be a big problem." Aera replied.

"I've just given them a longer break than usual since they've worked hard today. Today's schedule was intense: Running 20 laps around the building, lifting weights, and also gun shooting. We still have time until the end of the training session so I think we should do throwable weapons next. What do you think?"

"I'm fine with the decisions you make. I can't think of what to do next anyways."

-

They sat in silence, while watching the men communicating with each other.

-

"You seem to be bothered by something. What's going on inside your head?"

"I have a bad feeling that Golden Child will attack us in these few days."

"You don't need to worry about it. We've already got everything planned out."

"I know. But what if we fail again? Or what if our plan goes wrong? All of us will die. They won't leave any mercy this time. They will slit our throats or shoot us through our skulls. And if they found out that I'm your sister, I'll get killed first, in front of you all."

"I'm sure it won't happen."

"You can never be sure of anything, Sangyeon. Like last time, why did you guys got abducted? Cause you were sure that Golden Child will never find out where you guys were. If I didn't wake up, you guys should all be dead now."

"I know. Last time we were just caught off guard. I'm sure this time will be fine."

"I can't believe that you're using 'caught off guard' as a fucking excuse when the problem is that obvious. Now if you please excuse me, I will go and find out what are Golden Child up to on my own, and also preventing this conversation to escalate into an argument." Aera said while standing up and picking up her bag, anger heard in her voice. 

-

Aera started to walk away from the training center without looking back at Sangyeon. Sangyeon started to get pissed off by his sister's behavior, since the members will not defy him that far. The members know the limits.

-

"LEE AERA! I ORDER YOU TO COME BACK RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT!"

-

Aera continued to walk towards the exit, not caring what the leader said.

The men who were resting looked over to them, and started to murmur about what was happening between the two leading members.

Since Sangyeon saw that Aera didn't stop walking, he shouted again, but this time a little bit different.

-

"LEE AERA! I ORDER YOU COME BACK RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT, WITH THE IDENTITY AS YOUR BROTHER!"

-

Aera stopped in her tracks. Sangyeon smirked, knowing this must have an effect on Aera. But surprisingly, Aera took a deep breath, and continued to walk towards the exit. Sangyeon watched her step out of the room, and slammed the door shut. Gripping his hair out of frustration, he looked at the men who are murmuring about the fight between their both leaders. He sighed and thought:

-

"Seems like I have to teach them solo now."

-

He turned to the men who were now standing together in a group, and continued their training session by starting with the basics of throwable weapons.

-

§ Time skip to 1 hour later § 

-

It was now 4 in the afternoon, meaning that the training session for today ends. Sangyeon was about to dismiss everyone, when suddenly an alarm rang through the whole building.

Sangyeon turned serious. Instead of dismissing the men, he told all of them to get ready immediately, while he put on his in-ear monitors.

-

"Oh Aera. Why does your sixth sense has to be that accurate?"