Past grudges

3rd person POV

Location: NCT's mansion

-

"Bang!"

-

It was the sound of the last bullet of Taeyong's gun, which he aimed to bring the leader down with him. It hit Sangyeon in the chest and he fell, but no blood came out.

-

"Oh dear. Seems like that your last chance has been wasted. Trying to bring me down with you? Too bad it failed." Sangyeon chuckled darkly and pulled the bullet that was stuck on this bulletproof vest.

He got up and slowly walked to Taeyong, who was now tied up and kneeling on the floor. He squats down and whispered in his ear, "Seems like you've triggered something you shouldn't have. Don't worry, you'll get first row seats to enjoy the show of bloodbath from your members. Then, you'll have the honor to be killed by your last fired bullet. Go to sleep now, and once you're awake, let's start the show."

-

After that, he covered Taeyong's nose and mouth with a cloth that was soaked with chemical substances, which made him faint.

-

"Take him and the others to the truck. We'll deal with them once we arrived at the headquarters." Sangyeon said and the others nodded.

"Mission accomplished." Sangyeon said to the in-ear monitor and smirked.

-

Location: The van

-

"Hyung you're so cool when you faced Taeyong just now! Even Aera agreed!" Eric said when they all got into the van.

"We heard and saw everything. Aera hacked into the surveillance cameras." Sunwoo said.

"Are all of us going to go to the basement of the HQ? Like for the bloodbath?" Changmin said excitedly.

"Yes. But I don't know if Aera wants to." Sangyeon said.

"I'm fine with blood. Just not as bloodthirsty as Changmin. Or maybe yes but I don't know." Aera said.

"Then we'll all be going then! Let's go before they wake up from the chemicals lose effect on them." Younghoon said.

"Girls Generation, Lovelyz, and Seventeen are already eliminated when you guys were talking with NCT, I didn't want to bother so I didn't say it through the monitor. Out of all of them, only Nayeon from Twice was hit on the left shoulder by a gunshot. Others are just a bit tired." Aera said.

"Nice. Only Golden Child is left now." Sangyeon smirked.

-

Location: The Boyz HQ, Basement

-

As they were all waiting for Taeyong to wake up, they started to sharpen their knifes, and reload their guns. The remaining NCT members were kneeling on the stage, while Taeyong was tied to a chair and was in front the stage.

"Can I do the honour of killing one of them? I hold a grudge towards him." Aera asked.

"No problem. Who is it?" Sangyeon asked.

"Lee Jeno. He's one of the two reasons I learnt hacking. He bullied me in middle school because I was always behind him in studies. Life was hell back then."

"What's the other reason?"

"The other reason is to find my family when I first started to learn hacking. I had that thought of finding my family when I was in the orphanage. But I didn't bother to look for them after I grew up."

"May I ask why?"

"I don't mind sharing. They left me alone and didn't even bother to find me for the past years. Since they didn't even care a shit about me, I don't think I need to anyways."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. At least I'm not the past immature Aera who always cry about my family. Anyways, we should almost be ready. Taeyong is going to wake up anytime soon."

-

"You really done what you've promised." Taeyong mumbled weakly.

"Well, being the position of a leader, I should be a good role model to my members. Anything you want to say to them all before they're gone?" Sangyeon asked.

"We'll be brothers again. See you guys soon." Taeyong smiled.

-

It was Jeno's turn when Aera stepped up on the stage. She covered her face and hid her hair with a ball cap, like just now.

-

"Remember me?" Aera asked.

"Who are you? I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong to you. Please just spare me." Jeno said.

Aera took off her mask and hat while sighing, "I'm so disappointed that you didn't recognize me by my voice. Such a shame. I thought you'll remember the one you enjoy bullying in middle school."

"A-Aera? You're a part of The Boyz? I'm sorry for bullying you in the past. Please, just let me go."

"Obviously it's not going to happen. You gave me years of hell when I was at school, and my wish finally came true today: To see you beg for mercy when you are on your knees. Tell you something. I, Lee Aera, am the new member of The Boyz, and I was the one who broke into your trash system. How do you feel when someone who was weaker than you came back stronger than you? Or should I say, how does karma taste Lee Jeno?" She smirked. "Well, I think we would be equal once I kill you. Hope you'll never see me again in your next life again. Goodbye Jeno."

-

After her speech, she pulled the trigger with no hesitation, not giving Jeno any time to beg for forgiveness.