Discussion Pt.2

3rd person POV

Location: Main office building

(Quick reminder: The allies of The Boyz: Ateez, Stray Kids, Oneus, Blackpink, Twice and Mamamoo.)

-

"We think that we can first take down their allies. We could attack all five other groups at the same time in the night, while they are sleeping. Since we have a lot of people, we can separate into five groups. Four groups will attack, while the last group will stand-by for backup. Men will also be arranged if needed." Sangyeon said.

"That's a good idea. They can only call Golden Child for back up in this case. Golden Child's HQ is far away from them all, so it will take approximately 30 minutes for them to come. We need to be quick and leave before they arrive." Lisa agreed.

"But what if they were out of their own mansions at that time? If we attack while they're not here, the whole plan will be cancelled, and we'll be exposed." Leedo asked.

"We have our girl Aera here remember? She can hack into anything without leaving any traces. She could hack into their system and get information for us." Solar said.

"That's great then. We can learn from her at the same time. I've always wanted to see the famous hacker hack once in front of me." San smirked.

"I can do it now if you guys want to. I don't mind doing it in front of people." Aera replied while taking out her laptop. "I'll share screens with the projector, so everyone can see. Which one first?" She asked.

"Do NCT first. They have one of the most powerful firewalls and security systems in the mafia world. I'm pretty curious how'll you do it." Hyunjin said.

Aera immediately searched for NCT and started to break their system down. Her fingers went flying across the keyboard, while everyone in the room was looking at the projected screen, words and numbers flying across.

"Done. It's not that hard actually." Aera said while stretching her arms.

Other hackers looked at her with opened mouths, thinking that how she could destroy NCT's system that fast.

"I'm scared. She's not human." Wheein said while hiding behind Moonbyul.

"How you break the code that fast and succeeded in one try when we all tried for three months but still can't crack it?! Wheein's right. She's not human." Dahyun exclaimed.

-

Aera smirked and didn't reply. She copied down NCT's schedule to her own computer and continued to destroy other gang's security system and firewalls. She finished all in 15 minutes, since others didn't have a strong one like NCT's.

She gave the laptop to Sangyeon, letting him to share the schedules with the others.

-

"If we combine all four group's schedules, they will all be at home next Monday night, and we can attack them. Let's separate into groups now, so we don't need to waste time on it later." Sangyeon said.

"What about we get into pairs and your group alone? You guys have the most powerful and the greatest number of members anyways." Rosé said.

"Not a problem. Which one you guys want to pair up with?" Sangyeon asked.

"We are going to be with Mamamoo sunbaenim." Ravn said.

"We are going with Ateez." Bangchan said.

"We are going with Blackpink." Momo said.

"So, the first group will be Oneus and Mamamoo, second group Stray Kids and Ateez, third group Twice and Blackpink and the last group will be us. We will also be in charge of the backup team." Sangyeon said. "Let's draw lots to decide which group to attack."

-

Results of the draw:

1. Mamamoo and Oneus: Lovelyz

2. Blackpink and Twice: Girls Generation

3. Stray Kids and Ateez: Seventeen

4. The Boyz: NCT

-

"We will have our last meeting this Sunday, which is 6 days later and one day before the attack. Get ready and train hard everyone. Again, thank you everyone for coming to today's meeting. You may now leave the venue. Have a good night." Sangyeon said and bowed.

-

Hongjoong walked over to Aera and hugged her while saying,

"Stay safe okay? I don't want you to get hurt. Be alert 24/7 and take your gun and dagger whenever you go. Call me if anything happens."

"Okay dad." Aera said while laughed.

"You can come visit our HQ anytime. You're forever welcome. We can also fight together to see who's stronger. Anyways, I gotta go. See you soon Aera." He smiled and left.