Welcome to The Boyz

Aera POV

Location: The Boyz HQ Training grounds

-

"IN 3...... 2...... 1......GO!"

-

I ran. 

For the past two weeks of hell, I've strengthened my stamina, muscles, flexibility, and different skills. I first ran up the stairs to the second floor, where the shooting area was located. 

I was greeted by Sangyeon and Juyeon when I slammed open the door, immediately grabbing the gun and start shooting. I rushed over the five boards, not bothering to look at the points. Then, I grabbed five knives which was on the table and threw them. I didn't miss and hit bullseye on every single board with the knives. 

"Stage 1: Completed." I said to myself.

-

I then sprinted to the outdoor training grounds, trying to locate where is Younghoon. I saw him at the corner of my eye and immediately ran towards him. On the table in front of him, there was a lot of different parts, but only some of them can be used for snipers. I took an 8x scope, an extended quickdraw mag, and a suppressor. I arranged them while climbing up the stairs. With no more time to lose, I held, aimed the gun at the right spot and shot the centre of the board without any hesitation. Luckily, I chose the right parts of the sniper and the gun didn't make any noise. The board fell right after I shot it.

"Stage 2: Completed." I said to myself.

-

I then jumped down the stairs, dashed back to the indoor training complex, and to the boxing training centre. A man in his 30s was waiting for me inside the ring. I climbed inside and started. We stared at each other while walking around in a circle. He then attacked by trying to punch my jaw, but I was faster and ducked. He keep attacking me with different punches and kicks, while I keep myself unharmed by ducking from his attacks, at the same time studying his movements. I let him land the first blow on my stomach – which is also the only hit I will take. I then started to return him with multiple kicks on his legs, stomach, and shoulder. I also gave him a punch on the stomach as a present: In return for the only punch he gave me. He fell hard on the mat, and I took this chance to step my foot on his chest, one hand circling around his throat. He raised his hands in the air, admitting defeat.

I then rushed to another area of the centre to do my last stage: Melee weapons. This time, we're using swords. I picked up mine, and the same goes to my opponent. He suddenly attacked me, which he thought that he could catch me off guard, but he didn't. Instead, I kicked him in the stomach, pushing him backwards while knocking out the air inside his lungs. I used this chance to throw my sword into the air, driving his attention away while I snatch away his sword. I took his sword and mine in both hands and made him fall on the floor with a low spinning sweep kick. Both blades were at the side of his neck, and he slowly raised his hands in the air, hoping he wouldn't get killed by my blades. 

I threw the swords aside and ran back to the entrance door of the complex. 

"Stage 3 and 4: Completed. Last stage: Almost done. You can do it Aera!" I said to myself.

-

I ran until my muscles on my legs were sore, but I didn't care. I only focused on running to the finish line. I saw all 12 members of The Boyz cheering for me as I came into their sight. With my remaining strength, I ran all the way to the entrance. I fell on the ground as soon as I passed the finish line, drenched with sweat and tiredness immediately hitting me like a train wreck. Jacob helped me up and lent his arm for me to hold on as my legs cannot support me very well due to exhaustion. Finishing all those tasks within 15 minutes is definitely not an easy job. I looked at Sangyeon and Juyeon, who were both looking at me with proud smiles.

"How did she do?" Kevin asked.

"Well, she finished the whole course in 12 minutes and 6 seconds. For the shooting and throwable weapons, she has all bullseye. Sniping was also an easy job for her, as she got all clear in both arrangements and shooting. She did was perfect in combat and melee weapons too. You guys should already have known when the opponent she faced for melee combat peed his pants: He was scared as hell." Sangyeon chuckled. The others snickered.

"Congratulations Aera, you are now officially a member of The Boyz. Good job for the past two weeks." Sangyeon said while smiling at me. 

I was overjoyed, knowing the fact that the past two weeks of hell was worth it. 

"Um... I think I'll go shower now and prepare for the meeting later." I said while smiling weakly.

"You should definitely take a rest. You've been training nonstop for the past two weeks. And there's still a lot of time until the meeting starts. It's 11 in the morning now, and the meeting won't start until 8.00pm. You can go and rest until 7. If you don't have anything to wear for the meeting, you can ask Kevin to make it for you later." Changmin said.

"That's right. You can also get your tattoos at the same time!" Kevin said in excitement.

"Let's go back to the mansion, shall we? This young kiddo needs rest. We also need to prepare the large meeting room and the files needed for tonight." Sangyeon said while patting on my head.

We then left the training grounds and returned to our own offices or rooms. I immediately went to shower, washing all the dirt and sweat off my body. I then blow-dried my hair, changed into some comfy clothes and closed the curtains. I plopped on my bed and immediately fell into a deep slumber.