She's my sister

3rd Person POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion, Meeting room

-

"What should we do with Hong Joochan?" Haknyeon asked.

"Interrogate him and make him spill the beans. If he doesn't speak, give the job to Changmin. He'll know what to do." Juyeon said and Changmin smirked.

"Has Aera shown any signs of waking up or other...?" Sunwoo asked.

"Nope. Still in a coma." Jacob shook his head and said.

"Have you told Hongjoong about the accident?" Kevin asked while looking at Sangyeon.

"No. I think he'll freak out." Sangyeon said and sighed.

"I think you should do it now. The later you tell him, the more he freaks out." Eric said.

-

After that, Sangyeon fetched out his phone and dialed Hongjoong's number, turning on the speaker so everyone can hear their conversation.

-

"Hello? Hongjoong speaking."

"Hey. It's Sangyeon."

"What's with all the sighing and gloomy voice? Anything you need help with?"

"Just don't freak out after you hear this."

"Can't promise you that. So, what happened?"

"Aera got shot near the heart. She's now in a coma."

"I thought I told you to prevent her from getting hurt. How the heck did she got shot? And on the fucking verge of death?"

"Calm down-"

"SHE'S ALMOST DEAD AND YOU'RE TELL ME TO CALM MY FUCKING ASS DOWN?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND LEE SANGYEON?"

"If her brother can calm down then I think you also can."

-

The members looked at their leader with wide eyes and Hongjoong became silent.

-

"She saw one of the men from Golden Child was trying to shoot me dead when all of us, except her, weren't paying attention. She sacrificed herself for me as the shield and the bullet landed near her heart. The bullet has already been taken out and now she's in a coma. Referring to the matter of her brother, I found out that she is my younger sister just now when she finished surgery. She has a family picture when we were young in her pockets."

-

Hongjoong stayed silent for a while.

-

"I'll come visit her tomorrow. Thank you for telling me this Sangyeon."

-

And after that, Hongjoong ended the call. The meeting room returned to silence, until Eric spoke up.

-

"Um hyung. Is Aera really your sister?" Eric asked.

"Yes." Sangyeon said and they all smiled.

"Congratulations. You finally found her." Chanhee said.

"Come to think of it, you two have similar personalities. Both are leader material, strong, and are people who will never give up." Haknyeon said.

"I'll kill anyone who hurts her. I'm never letting her go again." Sangyeon said.

"That's a protective brother right here." Kevin smirked.

"I hope she'll wake up soon." Sangyeon said and sighed.

"Not only you wishes about that. We all do." Juyeon said.

"Anyways, we should call it a day. I believe you all are tired. We'll start by interrogating Joochan tomorrow morning. Hyunjoon already injected him with a sleeping drug and he's still tied up so he can't escape. If there's no more questions, meeting dismissed."

-

Someone's POV

-

"Poor little The Boyz.... So naive."