Finally...

Peeta gets up and sulks toward the TV.
"Katniss, My dad is dead because of me!" He says. He punches the flat screen, tears flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall.
"WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!" He screams, punching the flat screen harder than before. I suddenly see blood trickle down his knuckles, and drops of blood fall onto the carpet.
"PEETA! Stop! Your hurting yourself!" I tell him.
"What good is it? I made the mistake! And my dad had to pay for it!"
The tears fall down his red hot face.
" I don't like HURTING THESE PEOPLE!" He screams.
"IM SORRY!" He hits the wall and falls to the floor.
"I'm sorry..." He says, letting the blood land all over his white V-neck.
"Woah! What's going on? I went to go take a leak and my TVs Is broken!" Gale says coming out of the bathroom.
"Gale, go get bands aids or paper towels or something." I tell Gale while trying to stop the blood with my hands.
"OH, OKAY, LET ME GO TO THE NEIGHBORS TO ASK SO ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" Gale yells and slams the door behind him.
"Katniss..." Peeta says tired.
"Yes..." I say tears forming in my eyes.
" I think I..." Peeta suddenly gets interrupted by Gale.
"I GOT THE PAPER TOWELS!" He says and throws them to me.
"Thanks." I say to Gale.
"Let me get the band aids too!" He says worried.
"Okay..." I say a tear already falling off my face onto Peeta's shirt.
Peeta suddenly gets up.
" I..."
Slowly Peeta leans toward me.
"But Peeta..." I say but I'm already lost in his blue eyes.
He leans closer and collides his lips to mine. It's not like the first time he kissed me, this one was sweet and nice. His lips feel soft and natural. Finally...