Being A Dignified Woman Sucks

I wake to the smell of baked goods and pastries. I open my eyes and see that I'm laying on Peeta's chest. O.Mi.Gosh. How did this even happen? Did I sleep like this? It didn't matter until he woke up.

I slowly get up, trying not to wake him, and suddenly he opens his eyes.

"Leaving so soon?"He says with a smirk on his face.

He knows that I didn't want to leave. But as a dignified woman, I had to. I get up quickly.

"You wish you perv!" I say blushing.

He also gets up and grabs clothes.

"I'm going to change. Don't miss me too much." He says heading to the bathroom.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about how you look." I reply.

I also change, and we head downstairs. At the hotel there's alot of foods to choose from. Waffles, Pancakes, Steak, CHOCOLATE GALORE! I grab everything I could stuff on my plate. I wrap it in plastic covering.

Peeta  stares at me in awe.

"Wow, you better save most of that! Cause I'm not buying anything today sooo..."

I think about it for a second.

" I'm not sharing." I say with dignity.

"Fine, well... I guess we can buy McDonalds for dinner." He says dissipointed.

He grabs a plate and stuffs it to the rim.

We walk to the car and I turn on the radio.

"Who do you think YOU are?" Peeta says flirtatiously.

He turn the radio off.

"But it's my favorite song!" I whine.

"Deal with it."

His hair is still wet from shower and its stuck to his skin. His V neck covers his muscles perfectly.

I hate being a dignified woman.