Interesting...

I sit down on the old red couch facing a few inches away from a flat screen playing the movie "Water Boy". Peeta talks to Gale a while longer and leaves.
Gale closes the door and walks over to the pizza box with a couple of pizza slices inside.
"So, Where you headed?" He asks while biting a slice.
I answer quietly.
"Hawaii, huh? Not much going on there. But the scenery is great right?" he says taking another bite.
"Yeah, but I'm only there for the souvenirs." I answer avoiding the fact that I'm actually talking to the creeper who hit on me the first 2 minutes I was here.
"You know what they want you for right?" He asks putting down the slice of pizza. I shake my head in confusion. Peeta didn't say anything when I asked him so it must be bad.
"He didn't tell you?" He says with a chuckle.
"Okay, so what's the first thing they're going to do when someone gets kidnapped?" Gale asks me as he sits down on the other side of the couch.
"Tell my dad." I reply effortless.
"Yeah but after that?" Gale asks.
"Send a report to everyone?" I tell Gale.
"BINGO! So what happens then, is the boss sends out a anonymous letter In the direction of your dad and they give him a certain number of money he has to pay. Then he pays, he gets his daughter back, and its all good!" He says changing the channel to 24 Fox News and there it is.

They're looking for me. All this time and I didn't think they would look, I guess people do worry.

"See what did I tell you? There it is details and all." He says breaking my thoughts.
"So what happens if the kidnapper doesn't want to do the kidnapping?"I ask. "What if Peeta doesn't want to be a kidnapper anymore, can he just quit?"
"Oh, we don't talk about that." He answers looking down at his feet.
"Why not?"
" Because of his dad Katniss... " he says quietly.
"What happened." I ask.
Gale gets up and leaves the room.