Chapter One: Break Down

I could feel my pink camery slowly coming to a stop on the side of the road. I slam my hand on the face of the radio station, causing it to stop. I grab my galaxy phone out of my Burgundy Gucci bag and push my thumbs against the keypad dialing my dad's number.(Just bare with me here, The MOM is the one that died. K get back to da story) Dad answered.

"Hey, What's up hunny bunny?"

"Dad, My car broke down can You PLEASE FIX IT?"

"Ya I'll fix it right now, Need anything else?"

"Ya, a Arizona and about fifty bucks. That okay?"

"Okay bye."

"Bye Daddy!"

I pass time Texting people I know like my friend, Natalie, Gabbie, and Alyssa. Then I could see my dad's Bisness truck coming. He pulls over next to my car and instead of seeing one of my dad's business workers, I see a guy with a six pack and He has brownish, goldish hair. He turns and grabs something out of the truck, I look at his thin white shirt that molds his biceps just right. As He turns, He catches me off guard watching him. A smirk stretches across his face and He tells me polietly to step out of the car. I turn off my car and make sure I look good before I get out. Soon He tells me to get in his truck He grabs my hand and helps me into the truck. I have a couple of clothes in my hands from a little while before and put it in the back while he gets in the drivers seat.

"Hey... Why are you leaving my car-"

"Because! "

"What is your name?" I ask the hot stranger.

"Peeta."

" Oh okay Peter-"

"Peeta."

"OH Well PEETA, whatcha doing?" I ask.

"I am kidnapping you to give to my bosses." He replies with satisphaction.

I've been kidnapped many times before and I know exactly how to handle it. Don't fight it. EMBRACE THE POSSIBILITY OF YOUR IMITATE DEATH, As my Uncle haymitch used to say.

It's going to be a long ride...