Mall Drama

Katniss's P.O.V.

JC Penny's lights brighten up the whole mall making every color more vibrant. The smell of detergent lingers around me every so often. Peeta strolls around and looks at the Lingerie and picks up a hot pink covering that is obviously see through barely covering anything. Of course, it's meant for a married couple.
"What about this?"
"No way! You sicko!" I say trying to look away in disgust.
" Its not for you! It's for me, it flatters me does it not?" He says as he holds it on his torso and spins around.
I hold my stomach in pain because I'm laughing so hard. He chuckles spins once more and puts it away. He walks to the women's clothing looking around while I follow, trying to compose myself from laughter. He starts picking clothes off the rack and handing them to me. He gets every sort of clothing imaginable and to be honest, they are pretty nice. Suddenly he spots something, looks down at the clothes quickly, and starts to push me towards the dressing rooms.
" What's wrong? Why are you being so pushy?" I question while he asks the employee for a number.
"Noth-Nothing. I just want to see you in the cl-clothes." He stutters.
"Okay..." I answer while going into the dressing room.
He probably saw another one of his friends. I'm kinda worried though, what if it's an old boss who swears vengeance! I just forget about it. I change and look at myself in the mirror. It looks great, gray leggings and sweater dress. It is autumn after all.
I walk outside to show Peeta who so desperately wanted to see the outfits.
Excitedly I search around, looking for Peeta. Then, I see him. Tears start to fill my eyes making my heart stumble and fall making it barley break in two. I walk away making sure he doesn't see me. I go back inside the dressing room where I let my emotions take over.

Peeta's P.O.V.

She was beautiful. I just couldn't stop looking at her and I know it's wrong to play multiple women at a time, but she is just so pretty! Her dress shows her cleavage but just enough to not be unattractive. I walk over to talk to her.
"Hey, my name is Peeta."
Her eyes sparkle and shine and are gorgeous.
"Hello, my name is Clove!"
As I stand a bit closer, I give her a light kiss. She doesn't resist.

IM SO SORRY! I know I shouldn't ship it I know! But I wanna add Drama! So you may Cringe, so sorry! But it's been so long so here's a short chapter for you guys and I can't wait to show you what happens next. Until next time!
LOVE YOU!
-Mariah❤️