Back To The Way It Was

Peeta's P.O.V.

I drive carefully trying not to hurt Katniss. But this can't go on. I'm her kidnapper, she's my victim. So many girls I've hurt over the years. I didn't really think it would affect me. And it didn't. But she's different. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and that's what gets her in trouble. I look in the review mirror.
"Hey, Katniss..." I speak softly, but she's already fast asleep.
Her body is bruised but even in sleep, she's still so very beautiful. Her dark brown hair flowing over her shoulder and back. The sun hitting her skin, making it gleam.
I look back to the road. I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to her. We can't be together. She can't know what I'm gonna do to her when we get in Hawaii. A few more months and checkpoints and we will be there at the airport.
I'm gonna have to tell her sooner or later, so why not now?

Hey my Beautiful readers through the screen,
I hope you enjoyed this short chapter inside Peeta's mind. What he's actually thinking.
Gosh I sound like a scicopath.
Anyways I hope you liked it!
Comment. Follow. Vote.
LOVE YOU!
Mariah_Smiles1733

Btw, let's try to get this chapter to I don't know. 20 votes or more?? I'm just trying something new.
Hope it works out!