Captured...

I sprint to the other side of the mall but they grab my arm.
"LET GO!"
A man dressed in all black with a glass shield (kinda like a CIA agent, just so you guys get an idea)  pushes me to the ground and he puts a Gun to my head while holding my hands behind my back. My heart is racing and I'm shaking uncontrollably.
"Where do you want me to put her, sir."
I tremble as a beyond normal, skinny man gets down to my level and goes to pick up my chin. He has a blue suit on and looks not as menacing as the others.
He nods as he says, "Put her in the back of the van. The police will be here any minute."
They pick me up and drag me across the JC penny mall tiles cluttered with hangers and RF tags. I stumble at almost every step because they're tugging so violently. I catch a glimpse of Finnick and Annie, both obviously startled and holding each other tightly while under the cashiers desk. I taste blood while it trickles down my lip from when they pushed me to the ground. The person dragging me stutters unusually horrific things they'll do to me, and he chuckles quietly to himself. We finally make it into the parking lot and my already torn jeans are full of dirt. My heels have etchings of patches that has been caused be being hauled across the mall and already halfway across the parking lot.
I see the van, completely black with tinted windows, engine blaring, speakers howling with horrible rap music.
"Get in, Everdeen." He spits as he opens the vans back doors.
I try to run for it, but to no avail. He slams me into the car door I can hear the blood pounding in my ears.
"You sick, bastard." I say through gritted teeth.
I don't usually cuss but for the way I'm feeling, I really don't care.
He picks me up and tosses me into the back and shuts the doors abruptly.
Immediately, my ankle sends pain throughout my whole leg and I scream in agony. My vision blurs and I can't see much out of my left eye. I sulk in the middle of the cold floors of the van.
Peeta won't even come for me...

*************************************

Peeta's P.O.V.
I stand behind a clothing rack completely afraid. I see the Cougars grab her and pin her down. Her nose is bleeding profusely and I have the urge to go and beat them down, but I'll get killed and she as well. There are just too many. Promptly, their boss comes dressed in a suit. His eyes scan over Katniss and I feel jealously boil in my blood. He's not even touching her and I feel so threatened to go savage on him. He tells the associate what to do with her and he pulls her away. I try to devise a plan. My palms are sweaty and my forehead aches.
I feel a barrel go against my temple.
"Hello, Peeta."
I rotate slowly only to see the girl I thought was beautiful, all in black and in dark wedges.
"Clove..."
"Oh don't act so surprised... You should have seen this coming from a mile away. Besides, why else would I look my best for you?" She scoffs.
"I-I thought..." I stutter.
She ties rope around my hands before I even have an idea of what she's doing and she hulls me up.
She walks to the cashiers desk and pushes me against the sharp corner.
"Boss, I got a worker from a different district." She says.
"Just put him with the others." He says without even looking at her or myself.
"You heard the man, get him with the others." Clove says to the two other employees in black.
"Will do."
Clove looks back at me.
"And make sure to give him a 'Proper Welcome', he needs it after all he's been through." She pouts as she looks at me like I'm a sick puppy.
The men snicker as they drag me to whatever hell they came from.

It's been a while, huh? I totally forgot about Wattpad and a friend reminded me of it and I felt like I should continue it. The main reason why I stopped updating was because I had writers block and was SO BLANK of ideas. The motivation to keep writing, was mainly all the wonderful comments you have been leaving and I really hope to continue this story. I'll be sure to update and not do crappy chapters like I've been doing recently. If you have any really good covers, I would love to see them so make sure to DM me and I'll see if I can work something out. 😉 See you soon my lovlies!
~Mariah🎈