Stigma

"Whoever this guy is," Jungkook turns around. "He is restless. It's like it's on his agenda every week to kill V."

"It probably is," Taehyung says as a matter of fact. He's recalling all the times he was ambushed. The more he thinks about it, the more he doesn't understand one of the attacks. The attack where Seokjin was with him and they had to step out of the car.

It doesn't fit with the others. "Something's fishy about the time Seokjin and I got attacked," Taehyung voices his thoughts. "That was the only time they didn't want me dead."

"It's definitely Yoongi or Jimin," Namjoon states. "We just need to find out who has the stronger motive to kill V."

"It could be Yoongi even though he helped Taehyung," Jungkook suggests. "But we still don't know much about him. What about Jimin?"

"No," Taehyung shakes his head. "It can't be. I think he's just a sad boy, not a killer." Jimin seems to hate V only because he believes V took Seokjin away. Surely, it wouldn't be a motive for murder, right?

"What do you mean by 'sad boy'?" Namjoon asks him, looking very confused.

"Just because he and Seokjin used to be in a relationship, he wouldn't kill me," Taehyung tells them.

"Seokjin and Jimin used to date?" Jungkook's big doe eyes get bigger. Did Taehyung never tell them? He nods slowly. "What! How come we're just finding out about this now?"

"I-I didn't think it was relevant . ." Taehyung trails off as he sees the open mouths of Namjoon and Jungkook. Maybe he should have told them. It just feels he's invading Seokjin and Jimin's privacy.

Jungkook starts heading for the door while Namjoon cleans up the papers spread all over the desk. "Where are you guys going?" Taehyung asks, sensing their hurried states.

"To the hospital," Namjoon replies. He looks up at Taehyung. "We just found out what motive Jimin has to kill V."

———————————————————

The house is silent as it's been for the past couple of days. Seokjin can't even watch the drama that's playing on the t.v. He's gotten used to V's arms around him as he watches the drama. So without his embrace, it doesn't feel right.

Seokjin finds himself loving V more and more every day. He never thought he could love someone this much. He smiles softly, remembering the time V had told him he'll try to become a better friend, son, and husband.

He really did do as he promised. Seokjin could see how V's gotten closer to Hoseok. He doesn't call him Secretary Jung anymore. He plays around with Jungkook and Namjoon more. He connected with Seokjin's parents.

V seems like a dream. Almost like he'll past when the morning comes but that won't happen. They're in love with each other. Why would destiny rip apart two people who truly love each other? Not to mention, they're married.

Seokjin holds out both of his hands, admiring the two rings he received from V. Their gold wedding ring twinkles up at him from his left hand. The silver ring on his right-hand smiles up at him.

He doesn't want to play favorites but he likes the silver ring more. He likes it because when V gave it to him, he confessed his love for him. Seokjin clutches his hands to his chest. He can't wait for V to come home. He misses him so much already.

As if the universe felt the yearning of his heart, the sound of the key turning in the doorknob signals V's return. Seokjin gets up from the couch, darting to their room. He closes the door carefully, not wanting to make any noise.