Actors

The place was buzzing with people. Taehyung looks around for the hundredth time. He and Hoseok were currently at a convention. Just in the audience. He really didn't want to be here. But, V always come to conventions.

Though boring, it was a good way to avoid thinking about Jin. Wait-he's thinking about Seokjin and Jimin right now. Shoot. A couple days has already passed. He should move on. Heck, why is he so bothered anyways?

Sure, he likes Seokjin. But, doesn't everybody. He's nice, caring, fun to tease, polite, hardworking, smart, and handsome. Taehyung opens his water bottle and takes a sip. 'Focus Taehyung. You're here for the convention.'

Hoseok's phone buzzes again. He just ignores it. "If you need to make a call, you can," Taehyung leans over to tell him. Hoseok shakes head.

"No need to. It's not important," he smiles but Taehyung could tell it didn't reach his eyes. His phone buzzes again.

"Seems pretty urgent to me," Taehyung says. Hoseok excuses himself and leaves the room. Taehyung goes back to listening to the speaker. Hoseok comes back right before it ends.

They leave and Hoseok tells him the rest of the things he needs to do for the day. He hums in answer. There were a lot of people rushing to get out. Unintentionally, his eyes land on a familiar face. Min Yoongi.

Although he only met Yoongi a couple times, he could tell Yoongi is good at masking his emotions. It takes a beat or two before Yoongi also looks at him. It doesn't take long until he and Hoseok passes Yoongi.

He gives Yoongi one last glimpse and he swears, there's some sort of feeling in those eyes. So small, he's lucky to have caught it. It was like . . suspicions.

~~~~

"I'll be clocking out. Don't stay too late," Taehyung tells Hoseok who bids him goodbye. With his phone in hand, he gets in the elevator. The elevator dings signaling his arrival. 'Did I forget something?' Taehyung stands in the elevator for a second. 'Nah.'

He gets off and makes his way out the building. Just as he pulls out of the parking lot and onto the bustling street, realization hits him. He forgot some reports he's supposed to look over. He could just leave it but, knowing it now, he has to turn back.

He gets on the elevator and quickly presses the top floor button. He arrives. Hoseok should still be here. As nears his office, he hears another voice other than Hoseok. He stills as he listens.

"Stop," Hoseok says. A giggle follows afterward. "I'm supposed to be working."

"You work too much," the other voice says. Taehyung's ears perk up. He recognizes this voice. He steps out from his hiding spot.

His jaw drops as he sees Jungkook back hugging Hoseok, lips pressed to Hoseok's cheek. "Chairman Kim," Hoseok exclaims and pushes Jungkook away. Jungkook frowns at first but, when his eyes fall upon Taehyung, he stands up straighter.

"Tae," he mouths silently, eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights.

"I'm sorry, Chairman Kim. Please forgive me." Hoseok bows as Taehyung was still trying to piece all of this. So, Jungkook and Hoseok are a thing? Jungkook has a fiancée, though.

"Jungkook. Office," he goes into V's office, closing the door when Jungkook follows him in.

"Please don't tell anyone," Jungkook pleads just as he turns around. Desperate eyes stare at him.

"I don't understand. You have a fiancée," Taehyung remembers Namjoon telling him that. "Is Hoseok why you don't want to marry her?"

Jungkook nods. "We've been together even before you became V." Taehyung opens his mouth to speak but, Jungkook continues. "I know everyone will oppose since I'm already engaged."