Sincere

Jungkook looks through the small window on the door. "He was targeted." Jungkook's worried eyes stay glued to Taehyung on the hospital bed with Seokjin at his side.

"That means they think Taehyung's V and they still want to hurt him," Namjoon says looking through the small window as well.

Seokjin sat by Taehyung's bed, watching him. From time to time, he would adjust Taehyung's head or blankets, making sure he's comfortable. "I feel bad," Jungkook states. Seokjin's taking care of Taehyung thinking he's V. Also, Taehyung got hurt because of being V.

That was the plan though. For them to target Taehyung so they could find out who's behind V's accident. "We should tell Jin," Jungkook suggests.

"No," Namjoon says right away. "We can't let more people know."

"But-" Jungkook protests.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim don't want him to know." Jungkook stays silent, knowing that's true. His eyes wander to Taehyung. "He'll be fine," Namjoon says knowing that they're both worrying about Taehyung.

———————————————————

Taehyung's eyelids flutter a bit before adjusting to the lighting. Hospital. He feels a small headache. Car crash. Bomb. Seokjin. "Jin," Taehyung sits up despite his headache. Black spots appears in his vision but, he doesn't care.

Seokjin must be in another room. How badly is he injured? Taehyung looks at the tube in his arm. He's about to pull it out when the door opens.

"V!" Seokjin rushes over to his side. "What are you doing?" He looks at Taehyung's hand that's hovering over the IV.

"I thought you were injured so I wanted to come see you. . ." Taehyung tells him.

Seokjin shakes his head. "Well, who's the one in the hospital bed?" Seokjin fixes his pillow so he could sit up. Taehyung's pride was a little hurt. Why did he get himself hurt?

"Yeah, why did I get myself hurt? I should've been more careful," Taehyung pouts, playing with the blanket.

"It's not your fault," Seokjin says sincerely. "You were too busy helping me." Taehyung looks up and Seokjin's looking at him with a look he never saw before. How should he describe it? Soft. Bright. Deep? "Thank you."

"I'll always help you, Seokjin," Taehyung says genuinely and gently. Seokjin blushes and Taehyung feels a blush too. He reaches for the bandage around his head. "If it wasn't for you, I'd have bled to death." Seokjin smiles bashfully at his comment.

"Well, if you didn't carry me out from the car, I wouldn't have been able to put pressure on your wound. So, you helped us both," Seokjin tells him with a small smile. Taehyung laughs at their pushing and pulling.

"Actually," Taehyung starts, earning a giggle from Seokjin. The door opens and the two look at the newcomers.

"You're awake!" Jungkook exclaims coming to his side. Taehyung grins at the familiar faces.

Namjoon walks over too. "How are you feeling, V?"

"Fine, I think?" Taehyung answers, remembering his headache.

"You think," Seokjin emphasizes the word 'think.' "I'll go get the doctor." Seokjin gets up and Taehyung wanted to tell him to just stay.

When Seokjin's gone, Namjoon sits down and leans towards him. "Tae, what happened?" Jungkook looks at him with big doe eyes, waiting.

"When I stepped on the brake, the car didn't stop." Taehyung remembers the panic as a car crossed them. "Then, a car was passing by us. Seokjin looked really scared so I did a quick turn." He bites his lip before continuing. "We hit a light post. Seokjin passed out."