Purple

Seokjin didn't need to open his eyes to know it's already morning. He could hear the birds chirping. He opens his eyes when he realizes he's sitting upright. It is certainly not a pillow he's resting on.

Seokjin peeks one eye open, almost afraid of what'll meet his eyes. He looks down to find two arms wrapped around him and they aren't his. Seokjin tries to think of how they ended up in such position. His mind was blank. Latest memory is of V offering him the bed. Which he took.

So, what is V doing with him on the bed? Not to mention, holding him in such a way they don't do. In a way where Seokjin can find his whole face burning up now. He turns his head slightly to check on V, who is still deep in sleep. 'He didn't do anything more, right?'

Seokjin shakes his head at the thought. V would never. He pushes at V's arm skeptically. He doesn't want V to wake up right now and see his flush face. He freezes when V stirs a bit and tightens his hold. Seokjin holds his breath.

V doesn't seem to be awake yet. He puts his hand on top of V's forearm. It's smooth and he could feel the muscles beating underneath. Though, V doesn't have bulging muscles, Seokjin knows he is strong. Especially with the fact that he works out almost everyday these days.

He scolds himself for letting his hand just sit there and lifts V's arm gently. He does his best to move V's arms, not wanting to wake him up. He lets out the breath he was holding as he successfully untangled himself from V's arms.

He scoots towards the edge of the bed. His feet touches the floor and he's about to stand. However, a familiar pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Morning Jin~" V's deep voice rings into Seokjin's ears causing him to blush. V's voice is already deep so when it's his morning voice, it's even deeper.

He squirms and squeezes his eyes shut for a moment to try to get his bearings together. He stops squirming. "Did anything happen last night?" he asks softly and nervously.

"What do you think happened?" V asks him with a small smile. Gosh. Seokjin has to admit V is handsome. He didn't think he could become anymore handsome. However, since he starting smiling more, he looks even . .better.

Seokjin blinks as he realizes he's thinking about V's good looks. Like V asked, he tries to recall what happened last night? "I don't remember." He truly can't remember anything, which he hates because V has a glint in his eyes and he wants to know what's making him act like so.

"Well," V's arms slide away from him and he leans back on his hand. "You kept calling my name. Over and over." Seokjin runs through all the scenarios in his head in which he would do something so not like him.

Calling V's name on repeat? He scrunches his face in confusion. "I kept calling your name?"

Taehyung sits up. "Multiple times and you were crying."

Seokjin tilts his head. Him sleep talking and crying. His mind trails to his dream, barely remembering it. "I don't sleep talk."

"You did last night." V looks away from him as if to think of that night again. "You had a nightmare, I think." Then it all came rushing to him. His "nightmare" was about V. He was leaving Seokjin and for some reason Seokjin was extremely saddened by this. V looked really sad too.

He's pulled out from the distant dream as V's arms encircle him again, causing him to flinch. "And I had to hold you like this all night for you to stop crying and calling my name."

Seokjin could feel his face getting hot again. "Oh," he murmurs. "Sorry for waking you up, then."

"It's fine," V's deep timbre voice says. Seokjin couldn't bare to look at him. Too embarrassed for the other to see his flushed state. "By the way, do you remember what you dreamed of?"