"YEAH! How could you?!" They all added.

"HAHAHAH" All of you laughed at their silliness.

"Hahah I'm sorry! It all happened really fast, I didn't even know that I'll be here!" You said looking at the camera.

"I can't eat, I can't sleep" Oliver said dramatically but was cut off.

***PAK*** Max smack him in the head.

"Okay stop! we look stupid now." Max, the leader said to his members and they all smile and stood straight again.

"The flip that we did earlier is the first flip that we learned from you and our most favorite flip." Luke said smilling.

"We're at the park back then and just dancing for fun haha" Cole said

"Yeah I think we're like 10 or 11 years old at that time? Hahaha we dance like stupid back then" Ian added

"we'll never forget how this 6 year old girl came to us boldly and say 'You guys seems to love dancing too!!! All of you have a lot of potential as dancers! wanna come to my Grandpa's dance studio and learn some more?' you said excitedly with your eyes sparkling." Max said and they all laugh, remembering those time.

"Yeah and we just laugh at her thinking 'Did this kid had too much sweets to be this high?'" Oliver said.

"HAHAHAH!!!" The boys laugh so hard looking at you

"YAH!!!" You protested covering your face out of embarrassment.

"She must be so cute too, back then." Jay thought to himself.

"But yeah, she has this something about her that will make you trust her, so we're like hypnotized, we didn't even notice that she already drag us infront of her Grandpa's dance studio." Liam said

"And it's a HUGE FREAKING BUILDING!" Ethan added.

"Yeah and a bulding owned by the legendary Mr. Jung! and knowing that the six year old that we thought was high, was actually Beast King!!!" Jack said grabbing his hair.

"Taking that all information in one day, our brain started to malfunction hahaha we're just kids back then!!!" Ian added.

"Hahaha I remember when we're on our way home that day, we started to slap each other, to make sure we're not dreaming!" Oliver added laughing so hard.

"the rest is history, where we are right now is because of her, we owe her a lot, our lives actually haha" Cole said

"You've inspired and helped so many people in the underground. Now with that much bigger platform, I know you'll gonna inspire a lot more people as Y/n." Thomas said sincerely.

"I want to take this opportunity too, to announce that Y/n is our choreographer! Haha now we can announce that freely!" Luke said proudly

Hearing that, all the I-Landers look at you in shocked.

"WOAAAAHHH!!!" They all said in amazement and started to tackle you.